or Connect

Posts by macaroni

If anyone would like to give it a try, let me know. I will be working on 0 mark up basis hoping for future testimonials.
I can ask the cobbler. PM me about details. I'm not ready for Operation Kielbasa to be fully operating yet, but I might help with one or two orders.
Operation Kielbasa was inspired by Operation Paprika, with Mr. Wielądek as cobbler and me handling e-mails, delivery and customer service. But I’m not sure if „long distance bespoke“ makes sense. Fritz, do you have plan B in case Paprikas want fit?
Quote: Originally Posted by epa If the bespoke shoes are still around EUR 300: how long does it take to get them made (between first visit and finished product)? I am thinking about a trip to Warsaw. 6 to 8 weeks.
Thank you gents. I'm happy to report the fit is superb. I spend entire day in them and it seems they need no braking into.
Quote: Originally Posted by Reevolving How does one pair that "liquid poo" colored tie ? That liquid poo looks good with dark gray suit and a light blue shirt. Goes well with navy too.
Quote: Originally Posted by NorCal_1 would anybody happen to have a real life photo of the Dark Siena grenadine? here it is:
"Operation Kielbasa" is just a thought, not sure if I'm ready to do it. Long distance made to orders can be tricky. Anyway I will be happy to help as a tour guide to any of you who will ever come to Warsaw.
Hmm... after reading this post I'm considering starting "Operation Kielbasa" with my cobbler who made me this: http://www.styleforum.net/showthread.php?t=180998
Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette Actually, this is very possible. If you do send me a PM before. I will be happy to introduce you to Wielądek or any other cobbler here and help with translation.