or Connect

Posts by Pengranger

A new arrival this week. I'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste, but I'm very pleased with them...
It's not easy to come by G&G's at a discount. Where retailers carry stock, I doubt there would be many pairs. The range of shoes have been added to, and generally not discontinued. The soles have been improved over the past couple of years. There doesn't appear to be a difference in the quality of RTW shoes across the range. If you're worried about price, contact G&G direct. Bespoke England is charging £665 for most shoes, but depending on size, some are as low as...
I've been buying Tricker's shoes for quite a while... I've always been very happy with them... Belgrave Piccadilly [ Piccadilly Lambourn Herman Richmond Mayfair Stow
x-posted... EG Sandringham for Kurt Geiger G&G Wigmore MTO Tricker's Piccadillly in snuff Repello Tricker's Stow Cheaney Colt
Barker Black
Quote: Originally Posted by jet What is sizing like on the stows? I take a 9.5 UK and they are true to size. The box is marked 10 US. All of the country lasts should accomodate thicker socks, so you can afford to downsize by 0.5 if you want to. I did this on a pair of Tricker's Herman Boots and haven't had any problems.
Tricker's Stow Boots Marraca Janus Suede... another new addition...
Quote: Originally Posted by banis Received my shoes this morning. Almost perfect fit. Very nice...
Arrived this week... Tricker's Stow in Marraca Janus Suede
Quote: Originally Posted by Girardian Any feedback on the wear of these shoes? Leather quality seems good but not as good as it could be. I've been wearing my shoes for six months and they're wearing well. I'm happy with the leather. Cliff has access to better leather, but I believe there is a small uplift in the cost for this. If you want something more exotic, I believe this is also possible. Quote: Originally Posted by...