or Connect

Posts by Pengranger

I suggest you try Coleman & Son. I know many people you have travelled from London just to use their them. Their services are certainly "traditional" and the quality is high. They have been around for years and I can't see them going anywhere as their trade seems as strong as ever. 89 London Road Leicester LE2 0PF 0116 255 4433
Quote: Originally Posted by Fantastic Mr Foxx These are excellent. I like them. Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Black Tetburys? Correct, Black Tetbury's...
Another purchase this week...
I suggest you ask for the manufacturers name and model number. I've used Nikon lenses for many years nad I've found them to be the best for me. They are either aspheric or bi-aspheric, are anti-reflective and anti-scratch, and protect your eyes from UV. I'd go for the Nikon Lite 5AS.
Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar +1. Now to find me one. Regards. Quote: Originally Posted by clintonf +1 Very nice Quote: Originally Posted by JayJay This shoe looks great. Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 Fantastic! Congrats - I really love this shoe, from concept to typical flawless JL execution Thanks. I thought it would be too modern for...
I bought this around 10 years ago. It's still my "go to" watch...
A great start, and more than one pair a month! You do know that it only gets worse from here. You'll tell yourself in another six months "I don't need another pair of shoes", it just then becomes "I want another pair of shoes"... Google has got a lot to blame...
I met Keith a few times - never sober though. He was just like he was on the TV, but not "always" as well dressed!
A new arrival this week. I'm sure it won't be to everyone's taste, but I'm very pleased with them...
It's not easy to come by G&G's at a discount. Where retailers carry stock, I doubt there would be many pairs. The range of shoes have been added to, and generally not discontinued. The soles have been improved over the past couple of years. There doesn't appear to be a difference in the quality of RTW shoes across the range. If you're worried about price, contact G&G direct. Bespoke England is charging £665 for most shoes, but depending on size, some are as low as...