or Connect

Posts by Pengranger

A recent arrival...
Quote: Originally Posted by upnorth You know what happens when you cry wolf too many times... People still believe you. Only one way to find out! Pengranger??? Upnorth, unfortunately I'm a little too busy to help, and I don't get to Northampton that much. You could always call them direct. Their details are available on the following link: Northampton Factory Shops
Quote: Originally Posted by StephenStyle V nice. That's a lot of boot for £150 Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del ^^ agreed, where to kop? Quote: Originally Posted by Francisco D'Anconia These boots look great, especially at the price you paid! ^^ Commendable photographic technique: Background: You use a simple background that does not distract from the boots (i.e., someone's oriental...
Quote: Originally Posted by aj_del ^^ nice, details please They are Cheaney FS029. Not bad for £150... Here's a few more photos I took...
New arrival this week...
Here's a few pictures of my 2 SAB's. One is a golfer 27", and the other a 25". I use the golfer more and I haven't yet had difficulties with the wind.
Quote: Originally Posted by stylenoob718 what model is this? I can't seem to find it on the site = \\ Try this link: http://www.omegawatches.com/gents/se...meter/28038037
What mainly draws you to Church's? Is there any particular style of shoe that you're after? It also depends on what grade/range of Church's shoe you're after. I don't agree that their quality has gone down. You could try: - Crockett & Jones - Trickers - Alfred Sargent MTO (whilst their offer is on) - Edward Green (if you can get them in the sale) Suggest you take a look...
Quote: Originally Posted by Sterling Gillette Where from? Quote: Originally Posted by archetypal_yuppie looks like corthay Quote: Originally Posted by Newcomer They look like some Aubergine Arca's, by Pierre Corthay Definitely up there as one of my "grail" shoes. I think that Arca's may very well be some of the most gorgeous shoes I have ever seen. If only they were Goodyear welted...
Still finding gaps in my shoe wardrobe. This weeks arrival...