or Connect

Posts by Pengranger

Personally, if I was going bespoke (I should be so lucky), it would have to be something avantgarde, or to get the perfect fit. Fortunately I don't have too much trouble with fit, so I would have to go with a design which was distinctive and personal. Maybe I'm a cheap skate, but if I can get the "look" for the right price, be it OTR Lobb, Church's, Cheaney, C&J etc I'll go for that. I wear shoes that get noticed - a bespoke pair of black caps or wing tips may just...
I wear mine all year round. I don't seem to have a season for most of the clothes I wear - style traverses the seasons? OK, I rarely get the cashmere overcoat out in Summer... (but sayng that I do live in England!)
Just a thought. I note you said you were looking for "English", however, if you're happy with RM Williams and their sizing, have you seen their Simpson boot? http://www.rmwilliams.com.au/home.as...BE13FDCD0D7F14 They are MTO, so you should be able to get the spec you need. I've got pair in tan suede and their great!
Quote: Originally Posted by Holdfast Hmm, I'm in London on Tuesday and may have time to go shopping a little in the late afternoon. I assume EG has traditional opening hours, so closes at 5 or 5.30? I wonder if anything will be left by then.... Quote: Originally Posted by jcriswel The postcard says that the sale is from June 26th until July 12th... According to the postcard, 6pm. Happy hunting...
PLEASE SEE LIST OF SALE SHOES. ALL SHOES ARE £307.00 TAX-FREE UNLESS MARKED OTHERWISE, PLUS SHIPPING. Size 9 ½ Sale Shoes Size 9 ½ D Derbys ECTON EDWARDIAN 888 (£324.00 TAX-FREE) Casuals MONTPELLIER BLACK 184 MONTPELLIER CHESTNUT 184 x 2 Size 9 ½ E Oxfords RYE BURNT PINE 202 x 2 CANTERBURY BLACK 202 ISHAM BURNT PINE 202 Derbys PERTH DARK OAK 606 CARDIFF CHESTNUT 202 DAINITE RUBBER SOLE MOLTON BLACK 808 MOLTON DARK OAK...