or Connect

Posts by Sunscreenboy

Purchased from the UK in December. These are great shoes - elegant and versatile. Unfortunately the fit is not good for me, so I have only worn them once. Shoes will come with twin-tube trees, green C&J bags, and the original box. These are $550 or so plus either tax or shipping (or both) new, plus $30 for the trees, which totals out to almost $600. I'm selling them for a great deal at $300+$20 shipping. If you are local in SF, would be happy to knock $20 off...
ABrought it recently on pediwear for $410 and it fits a little big on me. Wore it once, practically brand new. Comes with original box and shoe bags
here's another pic
aa
I like peak for shorter people as the upturned shape guides the eyes up while broadening the appearance of shoulders
Please Critque my TaT suit so I can order better ones in the future
if you can, check out the hancock building. i enjoyed my experience of a cocktail at the topfloor
I'm thinking of buying a flexible navy blazer. Jason suggested the following style / fabric. Let me know what you all think, i'll post pics when they arrive. -lightweight flannel -MOP buttons -2 button with a wider lapel (2.75") -topstitched lapels -flap patch pockets -topstitched around pockets
Quote: Originally Posted by Wes Bourne Big +1. Check em out: I've no experience with Pediwear, but can highly recommend Herring Shoes. Nice picture Wes! Any idea how the Loake Strands run in term of sizes? If I wear an AE 7.5E, would it reasonable to get it in 7F?
intrigued by the suggestion of Strands, good looking pair. Any suggestions for a plain sleek captoe burgundy? thanks!