or Connect

Posts by PaoloM

A close girl friend and I are going out to lunch Friday during the day. I'll be on my break from work which is long enough. Being on 45th and Madison everything around us is pretty much a buffet/lunch/takeout type place. Does anyone know anything more formal (for lack of a better word) that is good for lunch and wouldn't need a reservation. It is not a romantic situation, she is just close and we won't be seeing eachother for about 3 months after Friday, so it needs to be...
Kiton does a MTM Vicuna or Super 250's at 35K and up. I can tell you the cloth itself is a few grand a yard. A Paul Stuart MTM suit in Super 250s from Scabal would run $19,000.
Looks like a modified version of the Tank?
Also being a pattern, did the tailor have enough yardage? If it is off as bad as you make it sound, than maybe he didn't lay the markers/shapers properly.
My point was not explained. I am going to photograph my point and explain an issue many people are puzzled by.
I used to think Windowpanes were supposed to match, turns out I was wrong. I asked Flusser about it and apparently tweeds are the only patterns that are SUPPOSED to matched up.
For the price of Tonik I'd just recommend H. Lesser Tropical. It comes in every solid anyone would want.
Midnight blue for a summer suit? Let alone for a suit in general...
To all Stuart's Choice related comments. That trademark is used on a variety of products in the store. Basically it is meant to show it is the best make of a RTW product, shoes, suits, and shirts. Stuart LTD is made by a certain Chicago maker, and we only use that brand on suits and SC's from them. At one time they tried with my department (MTM) but it was too overwhelming. Thus it went back to the Canada-make MTM based off the the RTW models and seasonal cloth stock, and...
Quote: Originally Posted by patrickBOOTH I won't miss them. Hopefully Caruso tones down the shoulders... +10000000000000000000000000000000 St. Andrew's cut for Paul Stuart is superior to their PL cut I think