or Connect

Posts by PaoloM

My dinner clothes are all ventless. Side vents are OK. The bigger issue is notch lapels on dinner clothes. Notch is for daytime clothes and the office. A notch lapel on formalwear is an oxymoron.
Selling an Anderson and Sheppard, eat it up! http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=180807731720#ht_720wt_1141
I have a Lesser Tropical DB, with a vest, and for the winter Drapers 12oz in a herringbone, SB with a vest. For stripes I have a Smith 120s and Cashmere for the winter, and for Spring, Summer, Fall a vintage 10z narrow stripe. Both of those are 3 piece DB's. I have a bolt of navy flannel with a gray windowpane I am dying to use. For my furnishings, navy as a base color is the most useful.
I think Josh Cooper Ramo is maybe a more agreeable example. He wears Kiton exclusively.
Cooper Collar
It's called sharkskin. "Pick by pick" is pedestrian.
The Windsor knot really doesn't work with a knit tie.
I never heard anyone either from a mill or retail call it pick-by-pick. I am used to a totally different lingo than most people. For example "nail head" pisses me off. I was taught to never use that term. Most people think a birdseyes, pin dot, and tickweave are all "nail heads." They are not able to differentiate them. Today a customer referred to all three of those as nailheads.
pick by pick? You mean a tickweave?
Sorry for the size.... 3 3/4'' Peak Lapel Side Vents Slanted pockets with ticket Turnback cuffs