or Connect

Posts by RLgirl

so here it is. its organized by size, obviously 36R -RLBL chocolate brown with pinstripe peak lapel, SB, 2B quantity:1 38S -RLBL very dark brown notch lapel, SN+B, 2B quantity:2 -RLBL chocolate brown with pinstripe peak lapel, SB, 2B quantity:4 -RLPL solid tan notch lapel, SB, 2B quantity:2 38R -RLBL very dark brown notch lapel, SB, 2B quantity:5 -RLBL solid navy, thick...
i would like to apologize for not posting sooner. i will definitely get my suit list prepared for tomorrow. today was just a very busy and long day at the store, so i didnt have the chance. Quote: Originally Posted by Shikar Can someone please call Ralph and let him know what a gem of a person his corporation has!! She may singlehandidly sell most of the RLPL/BL in the state....and can accuratly describe a suit to SF standards....with a...
Quote: Originally Posted by laxnate Just called in and picked up a RLBL 2B double vented brown pinstripe in 36R. Nothing else left in 36S or 36R. Was a little worried that the 25% off sale was finished but apparently its still running. Good luck to anyone else late to the party like I was. The SA that picked up initially wasn't very helpful in answering the questions I had about the suit but the manager I spoke with was able to give me a lot more...
Quote: Originally Posted by unaware No, I'm the one who's sorry. Making you guys run around the store searching for items just so I can know if there is somethig that I want. That's crazy. Certainly won't call again, not during the SF frenzy. noooooooo! why would you do that?! it's pretty much sacrificing a suit that you could love for someone else. listen, if you dont call, someone else will. it doesn't make our job any harder. i cant...
Quote: Originally Posted by unaware I figured as much. This makes me feel like a little guilty to be bothering them. I figured they'd just pull up the inventory info on the computer. Oh well, I'll take my chances when I get there this weekend and see if SF mob left anything. it would be awsome if it was that easy for us. because just about none of the SKU's(barcodes) really match it wont give us an accurate response. we can have forty of...
unaware, you might want to call after five. a new staff comes in then usually...
Quote: Originally Posted by A Canuker RLgirl, whats the email for the store? I have a package waiting for some shipping info but can't get through on the phone....HELP to be honest, im not sure of the email of the store, because it is rarely used, except to contact others stores and out corporate friends. if one number is busy , i can give you another to get through to another line. (845) 928-1220 (845) 928-1227<--- i just called...
so im sure the phones have definitely been ringing off the hook. so im glad that people are taking charge of the phone orders while im away. just so everyone knows, if the trip to woodbury isnt possible, the returns can be shipped back. generally it is best to call first and let someone know. all you will need to ship back is to send the receipt(a photocopy should be fine if you'd like) and on that put your phone number. we will call you and get your credit card...
sorry that the SA's arent getting back to you guys as quickly as you would like. i wish i could help. to answer the question about returns, they can be done within the first 30 days, tags attatched and must be accompanied with a receipt. and yes, the polo factory stores should all accept returns from us, except the one in woodbury, because the RL store is right there. I would call in advance though to make sure if they carry PSR's (polo shop returns). thats what...
so yes, the boxes that came in today were the last of what was left in the warehouse. unfortunately, no one at my job will talk to me because they say i need to take my days off as days off. therefore i will have no information on the new stock until i go back on friday. so to answer everyones question, we dont know when the next shipment is coming in. based on my experience with ralph lauren in the past 2.5 years, we wont know until the week before. even when we find...