or Connect

Posts by click here

^ Mostly in France and planning on going up to Sweden, maybe to the Laplands to see the Aurora Borealis (but if it's too cold I won't go). Then to Poland in the summer. These 2 jackets are what I have in mind at the moment. Will wear layers and ultra light down jacket Nanamica Cruiser Barbour Bedale Leaning more towards the Barbour. Anyone know where is the best place to get the Barbour Bedale?
I bought this from the Norse Store sale
More recommendations please?
What do you guys think is a good jacket for travelling around the world? I am looking for jacket that is able to keep me warm during winter in Europe, somewhat waterproof but also lightweight so that I am would be able to carry it around with me in South East Asia. So far I am thinking of getting a Nanamica Cruiser Jacket, good choice? Any other recommendations?
Thinking of selling my new black CWU-45...how much do these usually end up selling on B&S?
^ the zipper kinda ruins the jacket for me...would have been an awesome jacket if it had buttons
Can someone comment on the quality of Maison Martin Margiela knits? Are they worth it at retail price?
Anyone here ever had a Working Holiday Visa? Thinking of quitting my job and applying for it...I always wanted to live and travel around France for a year. Am I crazy?
I got the Dark Turquoise Pocket Sweater in size small. It's a bit tight but I can't return it because I'm located in Australia and shipping is too expensive. Any Aussies want it?