or Connect

Posts by click here

Price drop on the Levi's Jacket
Price drop on Levi's jacket
Just doing a Closet Clearance on stuff that I hardly wear or don't wear at all. NOTE: Due to high shipping cost, I am only SHIPPING OUT TO AUSTRALIA ONLY. All prices are in Australian dollars and SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. The shipping price is FLAT RATE OF $10. So buy multiple items and save on shipping. Sorry if this is expensive but I don't make a profit from shipping, in some cases I lose money. It's what Australia Post charges. If anyone knows how...
Just doing a Closet Clearance on stuff that I hardly wear or don't wear at all. NOTE: Due to high shipping cost, I am only SHIPPING OUT TO AUSTRALIA ONLY. All prices are in Australian dollars and SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. The shipping price is FLAT RATE OF $10. So buy multiple items and save on shipping. Sorry if this is expensive but I don't make a profit from shipping, in some cases I lose money. It's what Australia Post charges. If anyone knows how...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I really like the 3rd boot in that pic? What is it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Crump's Brother still contemplating Dude, the sales has ended!
Anyone a size UK9? Wolverine boots on sale at Asos fora very good price http://www.asos.com/Wolverine/Wolver...px?iid=1329168 EDIT: Damn it, ships to UK only
I would also like to know about this! Could someone answer his questions?
Might be a dumb question...for those buying the charcoal nubuck version, are you going to apply anything on the boots to protect the leather?