or Connect

Posts by click here

Items Sold! Price drop on all Long Sleeve Shirts
Quote: Originally Posted by click here Price drop on the Levi's Jacket Items sold! Price drop on all Long Sleeve Shirts!
TOBI April Blowout Sale - Up to 80% off http://www.tobi.com/events/mens-april-blowout EDIT Hmmm...it seem you need to be member of the site in order to see the discounts.
People have already got their orders?
Quote: Originally Posted by gyasih As a seller- click here was great to do business with. Smooth transaction Same goes to gyasih, quick payment, great to do business with!
Price drop on the Levi's Jacket
Price drop on Levi's jacket
Just doing a Closet Clearance on stuff that I hardly wear or don't wear at all. NOTE: Due to high shipping cost, I am only SHIPPING OUT TO AUSTRALIA ONLY. All prices are in Australian dollars and SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. The shipping price is FLAT RATE OF $10. So buy multiple items and save on shipping. Sorry if this is expensive but I don't make a profit from shipping, in some cases I lose money. It's what Australia Post charges. If anyone knows how...
Just doing a Closet Clearance on stuff that I hardly wear or don't wear at all. NOTE: Due to high shipping cost, I am only SHIPPING OUT TO AUSTRALIA ONLY. All prices are in Australian dollars and SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. The shipping price is FLAT RATE OF $10. So buy multiple items and save on shipping. Sorry if this is expensive but I don't make a profit from shipping, in some cases I lose money. It's what Australia Post charges. If anyone knows how...