or Connect

Posts by click here

Price drop on Levi's jacket
Just doing a Closet Clearance on stuff that I hardly wear or don't wear at all. NOTE: Due to high shipping cost, I am only SHIPPING OUT TO AUSTRALIA ONLY. All prices are in Australian dollars and SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. The shipping price is FLAT RATE OF $10. So buy multiple items and save on shipping. Sorry if this is expensive but I don't make a profit from shipping, in some cases I lose money. It's what Australia Post charges. If anyone knows how...
Just doing a Closet Clearance on stuff that I hardly wear or don't wear at all. NOTE: Due to high shipping cost, I am only SHIPPING OUT TO AUSTRALIA ONLY. All prices are in Australian dollars and SHIPPING IS NOT INCLUDED IN THE PRICE. The shipping price is FLAT RATE OF $10. So buy multiple items and save on shipping. Sorry if this is expensive but I don't make a profit from shipping, in some cases I lose money. It's what Australia Post charges. If anyone knows how...
Quote: Originally Posted by Mr. Moo I really like the 3rd boot in that pic? What is it?
Quote: Originally Posted by Crump's Brother still contemplating Dude, the sales has ended!
Anyone a size UK9? Wolverine boots on sale at Asos fora very good price http://www.asos.com/Wolverine/Wolver...px?iid=1329168 EDIT: Damn it, ships to UK only
I would also like to know about this! Could someone answer his questions?
Might be a dumb question...for those buying the charcoal nubuck version, are you going to apply anything on the boots to protect the leather?
The Persol 714 folding sunglasses are quite easily the most classic and sought after Persol ever made! Made legend by Steve McQueen both on screen, in movies such as the “Thomas Crown Affair ” and off. The sunglasses I am selling is the Persol 714 with black frames and green polarized lens, 52 mm version. It is hand made in ItalyThey come complete with box, case, polishing cloth and papers. It is the same one as this...