or Connect

Posts by click here

NVM
Is there a way to decrease the height of each post? There's just way too much scrolling in the new format
Use code JULY30 to get 30% off on regularly-priced items at tobi.com Also all the Gant items are on sale click
So where do you guys buy basic white tees?
I got the 3sixteen sl-200x (black denim) about 3 months ago and have been wearing them about 2 times per week. Do they stretch? Because they are still very tight! Would washing them help?
I got the 3sixteen sl-200x (black denim) about 3 months ago and have been wearing them about 2 times per week. Do they stretch? Because they are still very tight! Would washing them help?
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Pretty sure this isn't working, but looking for comments on specifically why. w/jacket: [[SPOILER]] I miss your goofy smile
I got the sl-200x (black denim) about 3 months ago and have been wearing them about 2 times per week. Do they stretch? Because they are still very tight! Do I need to give it a wash? Maybe I shouldn't have sized down 1.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain Where are you getting this info? Well here is my Khaki 256 It's too dark to be a tan, too light to be a brown EDIT: Also someone else refer to it as Khaki http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ghlight=filson
Quote: Originally Posted by RangerP I'm pretty sure you're right I'm pretty sure you're wrong I am wrong. The different colour is not called canvas, it's called khaki.