or Connect

Posts by click here

Is there a way to decrease the height of each post? There's just way too much scrolling in the new format
Use code JULY30 to get 30% off on regularly-priced items at tobi.com Also all the Gant items are on sale click
So where do you guys buy basic white tees?
I got the 3sixteen sl-200x (black denim) about 3 months ago and have been wearing them about 2 times per week. Do they stretch? Because they are still very tight! Would washing them help?
I got the 3sixteen sl-200x (black denim) about 3 months ago and have been wearing them about 2 times per week. Do they stretch? Because they are still very tight! Would washing them help?
Quote: Originally Posted by Biggskip Pretty sure this isn't working, but looking for comments on specifically why. w/jacket: [[SPOILER]] I miss your goofy smile
I got the sl-200x (black denim) about 3 months ago and have been wearing them about 2 times per week. Do they stretch? Because they are still very tight! Do I need to give it a wash? Maybe I shouldn't have sized down 1.
Quote: Originally Posted by pebblegrain Where are you getting this info? Well here is my Khaki 256 It's too dark to be a tan, too light to be a brown EDIT: Also someone else refer to it as Khaki http://www.styleforum.net/showthread...ghlight=filson
Quote: Originally Posted by RangerP I'm pretty sure you're right I'm pretty sure you're wrong I am wrong. The different colour is not called canvas, it's called khaki.
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse Failing to keep the leather conditioned or oiled is not. In the long term you will regret it and shorten the life of your boots. Does this apply to the nubuck boots?