or Connect

Posts by click here

No one cares! This is a sales thread, please stay on topic.
How does Ervell fit? I'm a between size S and M...thinking of getting it
I just got Superfeet (green one) for my dayton service boots and it is too thick. Need something thinner...any other recommendations?
But I want the blue one =( Any other opinions? Black and grey looks too boring...
http://www.endless.com/New-Balance-Mens-Minimus-Training/dp/B004KZP6NC/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&cAsin=B004KZQDM0&fromPage=search&sr=1-3&qid=1324713827949&asinTitle=New%20Balance%20MX20%20NB%20Minimus%20Training%20Shoe&contextTitle=search%20results&clientPageSize=100&node=241745011&sort=relevance-fs-rank&keywords=minimus Thinking of getting this shoe for jogging but was wondering would it also look weird wearing it out as a casual shoe? I want a shoe that I can take to Europe...
thanks mymil, I quite like the new Balance Mx20...just what I am after
Can you guys recommend good running shoes? Budget around $US100 or lower and preferably in a minimalist style...Was going to buy Asics Kayano but they look damn ugly. I know it's just for running but I am also thinking of using it to travel to europe for a few months as comfortable shoes for general walking and hiking. Please anyone (my questions always gets ignored)?
Can you guys recommend good running shoes? Budget around $US100 or lower and preferably in a minimalist style...Was going to buy Asics Kayano but they look damn ugly. I know it's just for running but I am thinking of using it to travel to europe for a few months. Please anyone (my questions always gets ignored)?
For those that do have the boots, what type of insole are you using? Any recommendations? I've never use insoles before but I really need insoles for this boot, it's uncomfortable to walk in and I experience heel slippage.
Where can I get good quality, reasonable priced insole for my boots?