or Connect

Posts by click here

I have sent out an uninsured package (worth $430) from Australia back to an US online store. It's now been 3 weeks and they still have not received it. Would it be safe to say that they have loss it now? What can I do about this? I still have the receipt and article. What annoys me is I have sent out many packages worldwide and of course they had to lose the package worth the most money. FML!
Heh, I think I sold that jacket to you
Awesome texture, classic Navy colour, Signature Patrik Ervell piece. Condition: 8.5/10 The stitching in one corner of the tag has come off, but this is a really easy fix if you want to get it fixed. Minor pulls just from natural wear; nothing major - no stains, tears, etc. Measurements (in inches): shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 pit-to-pit: 17.5 sleeves: 25 overall length (from below the collar to the hem on the back): 22 Shipping Worldwide: $US30 Australia: $US10
I bought a size small, fits like a medium and the sleeves are super long.
END Clothing has free worldwide shipping on all purchases over £60. This offer ends Monday 10th March, 2014.
How can I make these boots snow ready? Should I even bother?
I am slightly annoyed english is represented by the American flag
So the Stark Cardigan was first made in the 30′s...are there any photos of people wearing it back there?
Anyone know where I can find a menswear shopping guide for Italy? Planning on going to Naples and Florence this year and would like to do some shopping.
Anyone know where I can find a menswear shopping guide for Italy? Planning on going to Naples and Florence this year and would like to do some shopping.