or Connect

Posts by click here

^first world problems
Thinking of taking a pair of Wolverine 1000 miles boots with me when I go to Europe. Just wondering if I put commando soles on them, would they be suitable for hiking?
This is why they should ban newbies from creating new topics
I have sent out an uninsured package (worth $430) from Australia back to an US online store. It's now been 3 weeks and they still have not received it. Would it be safe to say that they have loss it now? What can I do about this? I still have the receipt and article. What annoys me is I have sent out many packages worldwide and of course they had to lose the package worth the most money. FML!
Heh, I think I sold that jacket to you
Awesome texture, classic Navy colour, Signature Patrik Ervell piece. Condition: 8.5/10 The stitching in one corner of the tag has come off, but this is a really easy fix if you want to get it fixed. Minor pulls just from natural wear; nothing major - no stains, tears, etc. Measurements (in inches): shoulder-to-shoulder: 17 pit-to-pit: 17.5 sleeves: 25 overall length (from below the collar to the hem on the back): 22 Shipping Worldwide: $US30 Australia: $US10
I bought a size small, fits like a medium and the sleeves are super long.
END Clothing has free worldwide shipping on all purchases over £60. This offer ends Monday 10th March, 2014.
How can I make these boots snow ready? Should I even bother?
I am slightly annoyed english is represented by the American flag