or Connect

Posts by click here

^ It's on sale at this website http://shop.bdgastore.com/products/storm-parka-2 30% sale + 10% promo code FASHIONSTEALER10
Does Uniqlo sell Sandals and Flip flops?
Will not be my main bag, I also have one checked in luggage.Found some photos of this bag...is it just me or does this bag look huge? Not sure if it is too big and bulky to be used as a day pack...is it easy to carry?
Thinking of purchasing a Filson Small Duffle Bag to be used as a Carry On on flights and as a "day pack". Anyone travelled with a this bag before? How was it? Or should I consider something else?
Thinking of purchasing a Filson Small Duffle Bag to be used as a Carry On on flights and as a "day pack". Anyone travelled with a this bag before? How was it? Or should I consider something else?
Well, I got a 1 year Working Holiday Visa in France so I also plan to find work. freelance, volunteer, do homestay, etc
SNS Herning Stark is my favourite knit. Would it be a dumb idea to take it with me overseas? I will be travelling for a year in all sorts of weather. Th knit will keep me warm but it's a bit heavy to carry around with me. What do you guys think?
Ok ok I'm not getting it. The reason I want it as I could get the bag new for $92. I have credit from the store and was looking to get rid of it.
Thanks for the advice and recommendations...but I still like the backpack I originally posted Does it not look durable? The material is made of technical fabric, product descriptions says it was designed to be wearable on the streets and slopes. Here are the inside of the bag...looks well made to me, I don't see how this will fall apart
I think the bag is tough. It is a collaboration between Porter x Isaora and description says it has waterproof zippers and the base constructed from a super-tough, technical nylon sourced from Italy.