or Connect

Posts by click here

They were 95 euros each. Nice but too expensive for me
Received a few PM for proxy. Sorry I just don't have the time to proxy. Would have liked to help you guys out but I am on a tight schedule and will be moving on to Ghent tomorrow and then the next day I will be flying out to Portugal. Would really recommend visiting the store though, so many cool stuff. Wish I had got more than one item.
Thinking of getting these two jackets...
I only tried size V and I think everything fits great. Don't recall having an impression that the mid section was very loose... Maybe a bit loose or maybe I'm just fat. Here's a fit pic. Sorry about the quality - the lighting in the change room was bad.
I find the arm and shoulder area fits well. I think the armhole is what restricts the movement. If I raise my two hands in the air the whole jacket lifts if you know what I mean (sorry I'm bad at explainations). But this is a minor issue, I am very happy with the purchase. Might go to the store again tomorrow when the official sale period begins.
Was about to get this but it was a bit heavy to carry with me (currently backpacking around europe). It's my favourite piece.
Yeah, it's black and blue. I really like the pattern. I usually wear size small and I went with size 4. But I also tried size 5 and it fits me well too but I prefer a slimmer fit. There's so many cool stuff in the store that I haven't seen online
Got this jacket on sale from the Antwerp store today
Does anyone know if the Stephan Schneider store in Antwerp do any sales after Christmas? I am thinking of visiting the store as I will be in Belgium at the end of the year.
Just wondering do you guys think the leather in this COS jumper looks lame? It was 30% off and was going to buy it decided not to at the last minute. Did I make the right decision?