or Connect

Posts by click here

Look at this Tiger Camo Sweater Not sure what to think...
Does this look feminine?
Just thought I'll post my 1.5 year old faded S001 denim next to a new pair of the same model. I'm surprised it has faded so much considering it is not raw denim.
Taking a lamb CWU with me on a backpacking trip across Europe...bad idea?
Thanks for the recommendation. The fades on the jeans looks nice but I'm not sure if it will fit me. Looks a bit too tapered andI have larger calves.
YOUR CODE: VIPG7CP7 CODE FOR YOUR FRIEND: VIPQ2L2D
Thanks for the suggestion. I actually don't mind the frumpy fit (I have larger thighs). And they are on sale 50% off. Only thing I have concerns about is the size, I normally wear size 32 but only size 31 is available. Anyone familiar with how Edwin fits? Seems like this brand isn't really popular with this forum.
I am looking for slim fit light blue stone wash jeans. Any recommendations? Does this pair look good?
I'm sure this has been asked many times in this thread but I am too tired to read through it...was wondering why online store are not able to sell EG directly online?
^looks fine to me, but what do I know... Anyway, my noob question I recently got my first spread collar shirt from Kamakura. I don't usually button my shirt all the way up (I leave 2 or 3 unbuttoned). And this leaves the collar looking funny. I was wondering is there a way to fix this eg Ironing the collar down or getting the tailor to add buttons so that it looks like a OCBD?