or Connect

Posts by click here

How secured is the Opening Ceremony online store? I just tried checking out 2 times and both times there was an error saying my credit card has expired. Tried it once more and my order got through however I never got an email from them confirming my order. And now I just got a text from my bank saying to contact their Fraud Assist department regarding my credit card =/
Anyone have experience with this sweater from isaora? I can use the 40% off code from the isaora website. I like the texture of the sweater but have no idea about the quality and fit.
I want a new knit sweater. Which one should I choose? Our Legacy - I can get this for $125 delivered to my country or Patrik Ervell - I can get this for $200 delivered to my country
Free pair of jeans http://pioneermade.com/products/raleigh-denim-jones-tencel-raw
Anyone know how heavy is the Filson Small Duffle Bag? Will it be a bitch to carry around for everyday use?
Look at this Tiger Camo Sweater Not sure what to think...
Does this look feminine?
Just thought I'll post my 1.5 year old faded S001 denim next to a new pair of the same model. I'm surprised it has faded so much considering it is not raw denim.
Taking a lamb CWU with me on a backpacking trip across Europe...bad idea?
Thanks for the recommendation. The fades on the jeans looks nice but I'm not sure if it will fit me. Looks a bit too tapered andI have larger calves.