or Connect

Posts by click here

Anyone here ever had a Working Holiday Visa? Thinking of quitting my job and applying for it...I always wanted to live and travel around France for a year. Am I crazy?
I got the Dark Turquoise Pocket Sweater in size small. It's a bit tight but I can't return it because I'm located in Australia and shipping is too expensive. Any Aussies want it?
It's by Stephan Schneider and it's on sale for half price. Just not sure about the fit, makes the model look fat.
Retail €230.00 Edwin RV slim tapered selvage, light used. 100% cotton made in Japan Rebel Vintage from Edwin, this style is exclusive for Italy. Orange selvage Size: 31W x 33L Waist: 43 cm Leg Opening 19cm Thigh 21cm Knee 28cm Condition: Brand New with Tag Price Drop $150 > $140>$135>$130>$110 Shipping Worldwide: $US30 FINAL PRICE DROP
PRICE DROP $275>$260>$250 Nanamica Field Jacket - Pertex - Grey - SIZE M 2 buttons and detachable hoodie Lots of cool little details Made in japan Condition: 9/10 Collections SS11 Measurements Pit to Pit : 52 cm arm : 60 cm shoulders : 42 cm length : 70 cm Shipping Worldwide: $US40 Shipping to Australia: $US15
New unworn Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater in Dark Turquoise. Item located in Australia so would prefer to sell to Australians. Shipping in Australia: $10 Worldwide: $40
Tag as in the label that shows the brand and size. The item is a final sale item, so no return unless item is faulty.
If I bought a brand new item of clothing and I discover that the tag has been half torn and could that be classified as faulty item? Would I have a chance of returning it?
Any Aussies here interested in buying a Brand New Size Small Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater (Dark Turquoise) from me? See signature. They retail for $US310 and that is not including shipping (OBO). http://carsonstreetclothiers.com/pocket-sweater.html