or Connect

Posts by click here

It's by Stephan Schneider and it's on sale for half price. Just not sure about the fit, makes the model look fat.
Retail €230.00 Edwin RV slim tapered selvage, light used. 100% cotton made in Japan Rebel Vintage from Edwin, this style is exclusive for Italy. Orange selvage Size: 31W x 33L Waist: 43 cm Leg Opening 19cm Thigh 21cm Knee 28cm Condition: Brand New with Tag Price Drop $150 > $140>$135>$130>$110 Shipping Worldwide: $US30 FINAL PRICE DROP
PRICE DROP $275>$260>$250 Nanamica Field Jacket - Pertex - Grey - SIZE M 2 buttons and detachable hoodie Lots of cool little details Made in japan Condition: 9/10 Collections SS11 Measurements Pit to Pit : 52 cm arm : 60 cm shoulders : 42 cm length : 70 cm Shipping Worldwide: $US40 Shipping to Australia: $US15
New unworn Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater in Dark Turquoise. Item located in Australia so would prefer to sell to Australians. Shipping in Australia: $10 Worldwide: $40
Tag as in the label that shows the brand and size. The item is a final sale item, so no return unless item is faulty.
If I bought a brand new item of clothing and I discover that the tag has been half torn and could that be classified as faulty item? Would I have a chance of returning it?
Any Aussies here interested in buying a Brand New Size Small Patrik Ervell Pocket Sweater (Dark Turquoise) from me? See signature. They retail for $US310 and that is not including shipping (OBO). http://carsonstreetclothiers.com/pocket-sweater.html
What's OB? Why assume everyone knows what it stands for?
Crap year for me! Bought a lot of clothing that didn't fit including a Nanamica jacket, Inverallan cardigan and Nigel Cabourn sweater that were a size too large. Most disappointing is my TOJ CWU-45 which which took 6 months to arrive and ended up 2 inches too short and a little baggy. Only good purchases were pretty basic items like Kamakura shirts, Sunspel Polo and Wolverine Boots.