or Connect

Posts by click here

Anyone know what this jacket this is?
Anyone here ever bought shoes from COS? Just want some opinion of the quality? Saw some on sale for 50% off, look decent but don't know if they will fall apart after a few wears
Ok can we change the cover photo of the streetwear forum? I'm sick of seeing this white middle age dude..
I will be going to Bali and Java in January and was wondering what type of shoes I should bring? Planning to do some hiking and I will expect lots of rain and humidity. So I don't think big heavy boots would be ideal as it would be a bitch to carry and if they get wet, take a while to dry. So I was after some shoes recommendation e.g. decent beaters? I am travelling light (no checked in baggage) so I would like something lightweight and comfortable.
I will be going to Bali and Java in January and was wondering what type of shoes I should bring? Planning to do some hiking and I will expect lots of rain and humidity. I don't think big heavy boots would be ideal as it would be a bitch to carry and if they get wet, take a while to dry. And they will get dirty so not looking for anything expensive...just a decent beater. Also I am travelling light (no checked in baggage) so I would like something lightweight and comfortable.
So Tim Cahill has got a new fashion line
^ I always use a padded sleeve since the bag has no padding
Does anyone know how the Quorum Cardigan fit? If I wear a size small will the size 3 fit? I want to get this which is on sale http://www.notre-shop.com/collections/sale-c/products/stephan-schneider-quorum-cardigan-in-gunmetal?variant=1136656547
Doing a wardrobe clean out and found a Michael J Krell shirt...whatever happen to that company?
This code posted back in February still works