or Connect

Posts by True North

Depending on your body type, darting may be necessary to get a 'fitted' look around the waist. I have a muscular upper back and a relatively small waist. If you look from a side view, my upper back protrudes out more then my lower back. Add that fact to the natural cuvature of the spine and you need the back of the shirt, at the mid-to-bottom area, to be smaller than the upper back or the front of the shirt. If you just side-tailor and it looks fine, better for you...
Thanks for the advice guys, leaning towards the AEs. cvac I like your idea since I am not too concerned if the styles are out of season. What kind of deals are we talking about? Those McClains are sharp warlok, I will definitely be on the lookout for a pair in calfskin.
I am in the process of picking up 2-3 pairs of dress shoes, mostly for work, using mainly SF as my style/quality guide. I (and many others I would figure), am simply not ready to spend +$500 on a pair of shoes yet. Especially seeing as AEs, which are well regarded in terms of quality and price to value ratio, are easily found in the $150 range. In my forum musings, I have not come across any shoes which offer similiar quality and can be purchased at a similar price...
Hey everyone, first post, long-time lurker. Finally decided to join in the fray. Another member posted a thread asking which brands are coasting off their reputation. On the other end of the spectrum, which brands do you think are undervalued? In other words, which brands have not quite caught on, or sell very high quality / stylish clothing, that is not reflected in the cost of their offerings? The reason that I ask is that most people seeing our clothing are likely...