or Connect

Posts by modern_leifeng

So I'm heading to Tokyo for a very short trip in 2 weeks, only going to be there 3 days, this is my first time there but will probably spend a day just shopping. I don't have a ton of experience with raw denim, I've had APCs, as well as the Amoskeag's through Context, and am currently breaking in a pair of the LVC 1954z's I got while in San Francisco a few months ago. I've paid a lot of attention to the different US brands, but am sort of clueless when it comes to all...
Quote: Originally Posted by HORNS Another institution of Creole cuisine is Commander's Palace - the dish that makes this a destination, in my opinion, is the bread pudding souffle. It really is one of the best desserts ever invented. Quote: Originally Posted by rayuela If you really like pig try Cochon. Amazing fried pig ears, obscure internal organs, etc. Nice wine and beer selection, cool atmosphere. +1 on...
awesome items, love the vest and jacket especially, though need a medium, ugh...
this just in, a photo of "The Guy" and his African American girl
Quote: Originally Posted by Marbles29 I've been thinking about starting a blog, but there is just so many bloggers out there and I am often a little lost when left to my own devices. I would rather write for an established magazine or blog. You've got to start somewhere though, and writing a blog, especially if you put some time into it, is more about writing samples than anything, with that, you'll have something to show/tell him about. If...
then there's always the opposite, though I doubt anyone in MC would admit to ever owning a starter jacket...
Quote: Originally Posted by calisanfran Their quality look very average and add on top of that the crazy retail prices. Don't know what Ralph is thinking. I think we all know what Ralph is thinking, something like "isn't America great, I can slap a PL label on something, come up with a crazy ass price for it, and people will still buy it solely because its RLPL."
I've been looking for a good (and cheap) pair of black watch pants, uniqlo had a few different styles, but they sold out really fast. Guess I won't have them for holidays 2009, but will pick something up during after Christmas sales.
Quote: Originally Posted by PTWilliams In art, for my money something not only has to be interesting when you first see it (i.e., Marguerite), but also leaving you wanting to see it again (not necessarily Marguerite). I'm pretty sure I'd never want to see that jacket again. I'm not a "car guy", but I've seen some of the Puma Ferrari stuff and some of it doesn't look too hideous (like this). I'm sure the jacket you bought is real and perhaps...