or Connect

Posts by plooftin

From F/W 2013, new with tags, never worn, bought at Colette, retailed for over 1,000 USD, if anyone is interested send me a PM with an offer and I'd be happy to provide pics, measurements, etc! Sweatshirt has been hanging in my closet for almost a year unworn, so no reasonable offer refused. B/S forum references available by request!
Down vest from Nonnative, in charcoal twill, made in Japan. New, never worn, without tags bought from Roden Gray. Removable hood. Size 2, a US small/medium. If interested pm me with any questions, open to reasonable offers. Thanks!
Raf era Jil Sander Whale Intarsia sweater, green camel and virgin wool a size medium (IT 48). From last Raf collection. Worn one time, in perfect condition. Stored folded in cedar box. Pics are from Mr. Porter and myself (sorry for eh quality, if interested I can take better shots.) Looking for 500 usd shipped CONUS (more abroad) but very open to reasonable offers. Let me know!
For sale, Rick Owens bomber from this s/s collection in black. Sorry for bad iphone pics, can send higher res or detailed shots if you're interested. Stock image is from LN-CC, where I got the jacket. Bomber is brand new without tags, worn only once. Size small. If you're interested send me a pm. Retailed for 1600+, looking for 1000 shipped conus, but open to offers. Sold items on sf before do I have references if you need them. Thanks!
Bought and never worn, size 42, which fits me perfectly between a 9-10 US. Originally >500$. Just never found an occasion to wear them. From Oki-ni: A classic basketball inspired shape, the Shipton high-top is a refined version of a perennial streetwear classic. Crafted from premium materials, the brand’s philosophy combining the elementary principles of design, utility, and technology, is apparent in abundance. The Shipton is crafted from soft premium leather and suede....
New, never used Common Projects duffle bag in tan from f/w /11. Washed leather, adjustable straps, removable leather compartment for toiletries and such, dustbag. Retailed for 675, but bought a bag I like more so I'm just trying to unload this so it doesn't take up room. If interested make me an offer, nothing reasonable refused. PM me for pictures, if interested.
Worn a handful of times, still in perfect condition, Buzz Rickson Sweatshirt in Grey. A medium. From Self Edge: Buzz Rickson's Premium 1930's & 1940's all-cotton athletic sweatshirts are proof that yet there is still hope in finding simple basics made with the care that Toyo puts into producing these. Made from 13-ounce 100% cotton fabricated on 1920's-vintage loop-wheeling machines, styled with all the correct features found on the old sweatshirts and cut to hug the...
New with tags, Donegal tweed trousers from the A/w 2010 Gant x Micheal Bastian collaboration. Size 30, fits true to size, 34 inch inseam. 100% wool, made in Portugal. Brand new with tags, tried on a handful of times. Beautiful, just never got around to wearing them. Picture is from Forward, where I bought the pants. If you're interested I can send you a picture, just PM me. PM me with any offers (which I'm open to), questions or requests.
NWOT White Long Sleeve Martin Margiela10 dress shirt from A/W 2010. Size small, worn once, perfect condition. Description from Tres Bien:   A soft, thin poplin shirt from line 10. Small sized collar, stripped from all detailing and buttoned up with mother of pearl. Straight hem and slightly wide cuffs. Stitches sit in the back as they should do. Made in Italy.   Shoulder to Shoulder: 16 3/4 ]inches Chest: 19 inches Length: 27 1/2 inches Sleeve: 26 1/2...