or Connect

Posts by sartorialism

10% price drop from $240 (bargain as is!) to $226! THESE ARE INCREDIBLE AND YOU WANT THEM.
NWOB Allen Edmonds Weybridge Oxblood Toe Medallion Leather Oxfords 10.5 Medium Located just southwest of London, Weybridge is one of England's toniest towns. And if luxury is what you are after, look no further than the town's namesake shoe. This six-eyelet "blind balmoral" is as handsome as any shoe you'll find on either side of the Pond. Its sparse, elegant perfing gives the impression of a full brogue without the visual weight and heft of extra leather. By forgoing...
This double-action shampoo and shower gel infused with the Uomo fragrance ensures a deep clean and a subtle floral and cedar finish •6.7-oz Uomo shower gel.
New $850 Frye Harness Americana 150th Anniversary Tan Leather Boots. These are handmade and each one is slightly different. The leather has a very vintage look and feel to it. Incredible boots and not something you will see again. Inspired by the American flag, American leather forms stars and stripes and is hand antiqued to celebrate 150 years of craftsmanship in the USA. · Vintage Pull Up leather upper · Leather lined · Leather outsole · ...
NWT LUIGI BORRELLI MAINLINE HERRINGBONE SINGLE BREASTED WOOL 3/4 COAT Stunning Borrelli coat here. It is from the mainline, so it's top quality, and is entirely handmade. It is 97% wool and 3% polyamide. It can get you through the coldest winter days without even slightly compromising your style. Relatively slim fit. Size 40 dimensions (measured with coat on hanger as in pics): 35.5" length 18" shoulders 21" chest 26" sleeves[/S]leeves Size 42 dimensions (measured with...
Codeword "RAZL" for an extra 10% off!
PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO, TO MAKE A PURCHASE, OR TO MAKE AN OFFER.1. O'KEEFFE MEN'S SHOES SPECTATOR WINGTIP HANDMADE ITALY GOODYEAR SZ 10.5 US, 10 UK ---> $245The shoes are goodyear welted and are combination of leather and linen. Sturdy construction and beautiful design. Never worn and impeccable. The shoes are marked size 10, but that's EU sizing, so the US sizing is about half size larger; hence, US 10.5. The outsole measures 13" x 4.6". [[SPOILER]] 2. NIB LUIGI...
Bump-- Anyone? I need to ID these. Thank you!
How can you tell?
People, I still need more info. Who makes Borrelli shoes??? I'm selling a whole lot,* but can't unload them because I can't answer anyone's questions about grant, quality, etc. Thanks. * http://www.styleforum.net/t/513725/nib-luigi-borrelli-shoes-msrp-1k-szs-6-7-5-8-5-10-11-13