or Connect

Posts by sartorialism

I'm selling about 100 items on eBay. And more to come. For all of next week, if you buy something from me on eBay and mention this post, you'll get 5% off my already discounted prices. The link is in my signature.
I just used the app and saved like a million dollars. I can't wait for the delivery!
PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO, TO MAKE A PURCHASE, OR TO MAKE AN OFFER.1. NIB BALLY SWITZERLAND SCRIBE AUGUSTI CORDOVAN CALF US 13D; UK 12E; EU 46 $1,000 ---> $359These shoes are Bally's highest line, the Scribe collection. The shoes are Goodyear welted and are handmade. They are absolutely exquisite. They are NIB with original shoe bags. The longest and widest points are 13.7" x 4.4". [[SPOILER]] 2. NIB BALY T MORO CALF HIGHTOP HIGH TOP FASHION SNEAKERS BOOTS SIZE 12.5D --->...
Hi. Since it's UK sizing, I'd go up about half a size. Thus, the pair of Bow Tie shoes I'm selling here is marked 7UK, but I'm selling them as 7.5 US.
NWOB UNWORN CORTHAY KLEBER CAPTOE DRESS SHOES SZ 8-8.5 $1,770 HANDMADE IN FRANCE Only one shoe tree included (the other is missing) They are marked size 8.5, but the sizes run small, so I think they're closer to 8 than 8.5 (the outsole measures 11.7" x 4.8"). The color is "Lie de Vin" which is a bordeaux shade. NWOB UNWORN CORTHAY LOAFERS DRESS SHOES SZ 9-9.5 $1,570 HANDMADE IN FRANCE BOTH SHOE TREES INCLUDED They are marked size 9.5, but the sizes run small,...
NWT PETER JOHNSTON THREE-PIECE HANDMADE MOHAIR SUIT, SIZE 40/34 Slight tears in back of pants; can be ignored, or easily rewoven. See pics. Dark brown; the fabric is 75% wool, 25% mohair. NOTE: the spare/sleeve buttons are missing. The good news is that the buttons seem pretty generic so getting buttons for the sleeves should be no big deal at all. Measurements: Shoulders: 18" Chest: 20" Waist (jacket): 19.5" Length from bottom of collar: 31" Sleeves: unfinished Pants...
Thank you for bringing me in again! Anyone who mentions they saw the belt in this thread gets 50 dollars off!(I also noticed your profile Location: "Obama's Enemy LIst"; well, an enemy of my enemy is my friend. Cheers!)
Why hasn't anyone purchased these yet? I'm so tempted, though they're nowhere near my size...
Stunning NWT 100% genuine leather belt with sterling silver buckle. It's about as good as it gets!
Thanks. Can you remember who? I want these bad.