or Connect

Posts by sartorialism

Good morning, all. I recently came upon this brand but I know nothing about it. Does anyone have information on it? How's the quality? How are they made? Thank you!
Good afternoon, gentlemen. I am selling this pair (in multiple sizes) and for maximum exposure I need to know the manufacturer for Paul Stuart . They are made in Italy. Any ideas? Thank you!
I have about 20 of these; first come first served! I sold many of these on eBay; you can see that I have perfect feedback there (username: Sartorialism--and check out my other stuff too!), so purchase with confidence!
PLEASE PM ME FOR MORE INFO, TO MAKE A PURCHASE, OR TO MAKE AN OFFER. 1) Stunning Allen Edmonds NIB Black Shaker Heights boots. Size 11E The leather is soft and supple and the tweed is a gorgeous gray. It is "Harris Tweed." The color is black. 199 2) HANDMADE IN England for Paul Stuart by Alfred Sargent JODHPUR BOOTS. These are classic in cut and style; they are elegant and versatile. Size 11 UK. 255 3) HANDMADE IN England for Paul Stuart by Alfred...
Stunning Black Shaker Heights boots. The leather is soft and supple and the tweed is a gorgeous gray. It is "Harris Tweed." The color is black.
STUNNING Allen Edmonds Strawfut shoes, perfect for summer! If you google these shoes you'll see nothing but love and admiration for these shoes throughout the internet. The shoe is leather/mesh, brown/blue. The soles are leather.
TOM FORD handmade boots. These are classic in cut and style; the heel is a little inverted so it has a sassy cowboy look. They are elegant and versatile. The boots measure: 12" height (from bottom of heel); 11.5" length; and 4.1" width; heel is 1.3".
Please elaborate...?
Word. But it is what it is and my wife loves it. So I want to save it... Any ideas?
Hello all, So, I have an Ikea Norden table with folding leaves and I am scared to keep it open with my toddler running around the house and pulling, pushing, eating everything she sees. I'm afraid she may, G-d forbid, pull/push one of the supporting legs and the table will swing shut on her. Does anyone have any ideas for how to child-proof it? Best of all would be a better, sturdier way to support the leaves when extended, but to retain their foldability. But I'll even...