or Connect

Posts by sartorialism

Nope, didn't find anything other than what's already discussed here. You've been PM'd
No buttons are missing.The orange have the same pattern. So I guess it's safe to assume enamel?
I spoke to someone at the Missoni store and she said she things they're studs for a tuxedo shirt. I have a hard time with that because they are so large that I doubt they'd fit through any standard buttonhole!
Thank you, but how can I tell whether it's enamel? I am leaning in that direction because they are also available in orange.Thanks but I doubt it. You'd think it would come with more buttons. First because it's so restrictive (ONLY works for 1 button 3 on sleeve jackets) and because it comes with no spares (for 1000+ dollars I don't think anyone would buy the precise number of buttons without extra, and if one gets lost, they'd need to dish out an additional 1000 for...
Bump
I purchased these today. As you see, they retail for over 1000 dollars. They're sterling. But I have no idea what they are. They look like thick buttons, but I can't imagine their use as such. For starters, the number and sizes don't make sense for buttons (a jacket would need more buttons, a shirt would need smaller buttons, etc.)... Please let me know asap as I plan on flipping them. Also, any idea what the filling material is? Some type of stone?
Bump
Would you say they look a lot like these? (But made of canvas, of course...) If you look at the pitctures of the soles they look identical. Thoughts?
Who makes these for Brooks Brothers? Edward Green? Peal and Co.? Someone else?
The outlet store tag says they're size 5 (presumably UK) but a) I don't see how the store reached that conclusion and b) the shoes look a heck of a lot bigger than 5. Hence the confusion...