or Connect

Posts by josepidal

Thanks. What should I do... send him payment for $10 plus the advertised shipping on the auction? He is threatening to put an unpaid item strike on me.
Turns out the guy made a counter offer of $210 (in small print in the terms), made the counter offer show up as $10, then added 200 bucks to the shipping price. It was pretty confusing to me. So I can dispute with eBay?
Quick question for you guys and sorry if it sounds stupid. I want to buy a piece of clothing on eBay with a Best Offer on the auction. I put in an offer and get a counter offer that confused me. I accepted the counter offer ($10) and get an invoice with a three figure shipping charge. Maybe I misread the counter offer, but am I obligated to pay the inflated shipping charge?
Quote: Originally Posted by LA Guy Those were actually the shelltoes. Yeah, I have a pair, and wear them all the time. The captoes were from this SS, and did not come in "beige" (they called it "white, but yeah, they were a very light beige, nor in suede.) Would you prefer cap toe / shell toe CPs (essentially a contrast white toe) to a shoe in a uniform color?
I'll take the yellow Hermes and the orange Borrelli 7-fold.
http://thesmartstylist.com/mens_shoe...ic_sneaker.php I never understood this trend. Anyone have photos of how metallic sneakers are worn?
Just curious... two years later, has anyone changed attitudes towards Common Projects (just the Achilles, not the rest of the zany new lines)? The brand is still going strong, two years later.
What would you boys think of having one's initials worked into or as the medallion of a pair of bespoke wingtips? Anyone have any photos of this done well? Or is it that much worse than a monogram on your shirt cuff?
If it were a large enough order, couldn't a store send it some other way? There are people who posted that they are concerned by cost, not delivery time. Obviously, heavy shoe trees are expensive to ship via USPS, but there aren't there other ways to send large parcels?
Quote: Originally Posted by greekgeek Ding ding ding! Or hunt up the Swaine Adeney version.