or Connect

Posts by josepidal

I have a pair of Sambas where the sole is coming off and the glue to the upper seems to have dried up. Any advice on how to glue the sole back to a pair of sneakers?
I'm looking for the Stan Smith Vintage in navy and the Samba K from a few years back. Anyone have any advice on how to find these models or something similar?
I have a friend who had a similar issue. He had UK size 13 feet and a very shallow instep. He walked into EG London and just spoke to Ray and Valerie. They took his measurements and said they would check with the factory on what they could do. I think they did come up with something and did not charge MTO prices.
Where is a good site or blog for "in the wild" pics of high end sneakers? I was looking for dressed up photos of sneakers like the ones around 2007 for the original Common Projects Achilles.
Those are fine; you are overthinking this.
Quote: Originally Posted by gdl203 2010 CPs?
What don't you like about those?
http://cdn.is.bluefly.com/mgen/Bluef...ty=700&level=1 If you like this look, what sneakers should you be looking at?
Quote: Originally Posted by snake Do white MMs, YSLs, Diors and others have a different profile compared to Common Projects? Also, is there a difference between white Achilles mids and white Tournaments, or are they identical under your jeans leg?
I found a practically unlined jacket in a heavy blue Scabal linen and it holds up perfectly. Key is to get a thicker linen for your jacket.