or Connect

Posts by dgoldberg

Thanks. How often do you recommend using the oil? I live in the cold, northeast.
How regularly do you apply the MPB? and do you do that in place of a leather oil? If not, how often on the oil?
I'm not suggesting that I stretch them, but asking if they stretch after a few days/weeks of use.
Just got my first pair of 1000 mile boots. Beautiful. I had to size down 1 full size, as a 1/2 size was still way too big. However, they are a bit tight (not super tight) just a little. They stretch over time, right?
Quote: Originally Posted by Homme ^ Floyd / Margarito would also be awesome, but i think it would be similar to Cotto / Margarito - Floyd putting on a display of speed and skill, mostly counterpunching with the occasional lead; Margarito fighting as he did against cotto - absorbing all the punishment, but constantly coming at him. I have no doubt Floyd could win on points, but i wonder if he could last the distance. Cotto / Margarito was the best fight...
bushmills 16
Quote: Originally Posted by TyCooN I used to do that 7 days a week. I would suggest going back to that style. Longer distances builds endurances, which will help you in the later rounds. For how long have you been training?
You need to jog longer distances; I would suggest at least 4-5 miles 5 days a week. Sprinting and running is good, and helpful but the distance runnging is what will build endurance