or Connect

Posts by gusd671

can anyone enlighten me on sizing for spurrs? im a 29 in nudie slim jims, 30 in naked and famous, and 27 (yeah...27) in jean shops. thanks.
can anyone give detail as to how rigid the broken twills are? i really want to get some new skinny guys. what exactly will a broken twill denim look like when it fades?
Quote: Originally Posted by ZackyBoy I am going to wash my slim guy big slubs tonight; is anyone interested in seeing the progress still? I don't mind putting it up but I gotta go borrow a camera. YES PLEASE
those pbj's are gonna fit you really, REALLY nicely once they stretch a little.
i think im gonna be selling my routes (28w). i absolutely LOVE how soft and breatheable the denim is, especially for being in san diego, but im just not into the fit anymore. i thought i'd grow to like it, but i actually find it pretty unflattering for someone with my build.
Quote: Originally Posted by Phat Guido Back to Topic Temp - 32c/90F & >90% humidity, storms! Days Agenda - Saturday, 2 different SFer's are visiting, so will be doing the usual Mystery Tour & dinner etc with fellow iBlokes. THEN le Tour de FRANCE starts! Happy 4th July to all you State side SFers! My version of modern American Saturday is LAUNDRY DAY! The cross-section - FUK it's warm today.. I really should go home & change into a pair of...
[/quote] I measure ~w31 at 1" below my navel tight and solidly up to 32-33 at hip slung. I don't think individuals with 27... 28... maybe even true 29 waists can wear weird guys. Avoid them or plan ahead with return shipping labels. [/quote] very true....im a 29w and my weird guys are AWFUL. they fit amazingly at first, but the waist and thighs stretched out toooooooooo much. can't wait to get rid of them. it's a shame too; the denim is really nice for the...
Quote: Originally Posted by gusd671 going to be in portland for a few days later this week. anyone have some good suggestions on shopping in downtown? in need of a new pair of jeans. my n&f weird guys just dont do it for me anymore (fit is some kind of terrible). Quote: Originally Posted by Mazda MA or OR? MA...Rogues Gallery. Portland, Oregon
going to be in portland for a few days later this week. anyone have some good suggestions on shopping in downtown? in need of a new pair of jeans. my n&f weird guys just dont do it for me anymore (fit is some kind of terrible).
sunday [/quote] i love me some kunky moose-knuckle.