or Connect

Posts by clarity

All the shirts have only been worn a couple times. Just didn't really fit in with what I like and kept them stored for a while. All prices include shipping in the conus. Linked to where I originally purchased them for size info and pics. (except on jeans) 1. Flat Head Short Sleeve Blue Diamond BD Size 36. $60.00 2. APC Long Sleeve Seersucker Shirt Size S. $75.00 3. APC Classic Tunisian 70's Shirt (I call it the Russian Sailor shirt, fwiw Size M (runs...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Well, essentially it is an axe-type weapon, and it DID slice completely through the simulated person's skull and sprayed its brains all over the floor with one swing. I wonder how effective the spetznaz knife is as an actual knife... I didnt really understand how they gave the edge to the spetznaz in close quarter weaponry when A: the entrenching tool caused way more fatal damage, and B: the knife wasn't tested as a...
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim Never underestimate the Green Beret entrenching tool. Oddly enough, If I'm not mistaken, I believe its based off the very successful combat shovel the russian army used to behead Nazis in WWII. Oh I wasn't implying it isn't something to be taken lightly. The actor walked into that room all stiff and pulled the shovel out over his head like some sort of samurai trying to show off. It was....strange. It...
Quote: Originally Posted by Slopho You know, the GB was armed with a crappy Barretta, they really need to go back to the 1911. The Russian AK74u, isn't that a sub machine gun?? They had it going against an M4A1 which is an assault rifle. I thought all special forces went in with sub machine guns. AK74 is the standard assault rifle for Russians now(as well as quite a few other countries), shoots rounds similar to the size as the m4s. Not...
I don't like it much because they take the fighters out of context and base it off their weapons. Well actually it's pretty entertaining, but not very realistic. GB vs Spetsnaz got the biggest laugh out of me at the end when the guy unleashed his mighty trench shovel like it was some glorious weapon. And what's with pirate vs knight and ninja vs spartan but no pirate vs ninja?
Quote: Originally Posted by joel_954 That fit makes me nausous. Yea it's a lot of stretching and sagging. Only really wear them on the weekends. Should probably soak them but I doubt it'll take long to get back to that point.
The names celebrities choose for their kids always makes me lol.
For Oakleys I prefer M-Frame or Half-Jacket. But to be honest I've had better experience with Smith Optics for biking so ymmv. Basically all of Oakleys experimental stuff looks whack, and in a retarded way.
Quote: Originally Posted by chessman305 Oh so when you order at a restuarant do you say I would like a coke with a capital c? I mean, it depends on where you grew up. But, classifying all soda as "coke" is definitely the minority No, it depends on where you are in the country because different areas have different names for it. Where I am if you call it pop you will get asked "what the fuck is pop?" But it's greatly exaggerated as most...
Wouldn't want a stomach full of beer in that situation anyways. Oh they were talking about backyard camping, right.