or Connect

Posts by ted

Quote: Originally Posted by acidicboy The pink-is-gay comment is right! Damn, I wore a pink shirt yesterday and I felt a very strong impulse to give the guy next to me in the train a bj. Wow! I saw you looking at me.....I didn't think the stereotype was true so I didn't lead you on.
I'm gay and I like to wear pink shirts because then there's no question as to if I'm gay or not.
I like bow ties. I took mine off for the honeymoon - did you?
Quote: Originally Posted by SoCal2NYC I was hoping BB would have the oxford ones in pink so I could channel Adrien Brody in The Darjeeling Limited. Peter Blair sell them in pink oxford, but I've never tried them.
Brooks and Press are pretty decent. They last years, the oxcord cloth ones anyway. They're not really that expensive, about $20, cheaper when on sale.
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda hahahaha nothing to do with your looks whatsoever! I just think that there are clubs where it happens, and clubs where it never ever happens. My gym is out in the suburbs... and there are lots of familes and kids of all ages there, so that kind of stuff just doesn't happen. But clubs in the city, with a primarily single clientele, I can see that happening as described in those articles. Mine is...
Quote: Originally Posted by amerikajinda questionable activities in steam rooms: http://www.nytimes.com/2005/06/16/fa...nt&oref=slogin http://www.flyertalk.com/forum/showthread.php?t=643305 fortunately I can't ever imagine anything like this happening at my gym (Lifetime Fitness). Didn't think that thing happened anymore. I don't mind being naked but I sure don't want to see that. Maybe because the club is small with so many members...
Quote: Originally Posted by thinman Is your cell phone on "vibrate" or are you just really happy to see me? do do do do you you you you know know know how how how how to to to ta-ta-turn it off ?
Those look pretty much like the laces on my wingtips. I buy mine in the grocery store when I pick up a can of Kiwi polish.
Quote: Originally Posted by Tokyo Slim I worry about the health effects of carrying my genitalia in the front of my jeans. A: anything at or near crotch level (approximately 17.63% of the objects in the world) are a risk of accidental impact with my johnson and/or balls. B: The excessive size and weight of my package causes lower back trauma, and causes me balance issues. I am considering johnson reduction surgery to relieve this issue, but I'm...