or Connect

Posts by theincumbent

allaboutshoes is an excellent seller. Prompt responses to PMs and quick ship. Wouldn't hesitate to buy from again.
Quote: Originally Posted by Pezzaturra I've heard she had signed a prenuptial agr. , so I am not so sure this "news" has any truthyness in it. Which is why the fact that he likely lied about his assets/wealth is so important. In many jurisdictions, full disclosure of net worth is a requirement for a prenup to withstand a challenge in court.
PM Sent on #2
PM Sent
This is not legal advice. In your hypothetical, the insurance company would pay out up to the policy limits. However, your scenario about paying medicals up to 200K, then a death occuring is not possible. Insurance companies will not pay until a final claim is made so monies would not be paid until after the death of the individual. Anything in excess of the policy limits may come back against you. In your hypo, insurance would pay up to 200k for the wrongful...
Stan Rice - Radiance of Pigs
PM Sent.
PM Sent
PM Sent
Quote: Originally Posted by Teacher Holy God................................................ This is blasphemy for me but I think I like her better as a blonde. Want.