or Connect

Posts by PandArts

yeah it's shorter than a usual SC but I have shorter legs than most so regular jackets look funny on me.., like I'm wearing my dad's jackets. But I do realize that shorter jackets are not everyones cup of joe
x-post from mc casual.Happy Bar Wednesday gents!Taking my new SC for a second spin with jeans. [[SPOILER]]
Happy Bar Wednesday gents!Taking my new SC for a second spin with jeans. [[SPOILER]]
[[SPOILER]] Thanks Unc. You as well! Love those boots
Thank you very much for the kind words sir. I wish I had more donegal tweed suits like this one
One dose want a hint of color
From today. Purple and grey
Damn! It was so cold this morning I could barely hold still long enough for the 10 sec timer. Back to boring. [[SPOILER]]
Funny you say that as I was unimpressed by their offerings at the Oak Park Micro Brew Review. But I saw this bottle and was drawn to the wax (as if that was any indication that it would be good )But as it was inexpensive I figured I would give it a try and was pleasantly surprised.
Happy Monday gents! Got a new SC over the weekend so I could continue posting Rainy and misty morning made for grainy pics. [[SPOILER]]