or Connect

Posts by PandArts

Sorry the pic is so small...only one I have of the hat I was talking about so here it is for whatever it's worth
Thanks I do try to be and I plan on sticking around for a while at any rate and I'll do my best to try that once in while but when you work in an environment where the norm is jeans a t-shirts a guy wearing a suit just seems way too out of place I dig the hat. I have a similar raffia one by Scala but I don't think the crow is quite as tall.
I'm wondering if that might have something to do with whether or not the suit is lined. For example, my linen suit is lined and I don't have those issues...as far as I know
Oh I never judge a comment based on typos unless they're so bad I can't make heads or tails of it I think you make some valid points and I appreciate your honesty.Also thank you for your assessment of where I've ended up and yes it is a shame that I don't have more opportunities to wear suits, formally or casually but if one arises and I have the moment's foresight to snap a pic I'll certainly post it here I think that it's awesome that you managed to stretch such a small...
Ah that's looks much better...I guess the colour was a bit blown out in your photo making it look for burgundy and less burnt orange.
Yeah, 3 years is longer than most and a lot of it did have to do with funds...when you support a family more of your money goes to things other than new clothes (for yourself that is )If I had been a student perhaps it would have taken me less time.But who knows, I wasn't the quickest SFer to catch on and I did take a few divergent style paths before finding my way back.
Overall I like this look very much. Perhaps a ps that had more light blue or just a plain white one (to tie into the shirt) would work better as I feel the burgundy(?) one you are wearing seems to disconnected from the rest of the fit.
Oh I totally agree and that's the beauty and fun of all this...the ongoing pursuit of sartorial knowledge and the development of our own take on MC guidelines and I certainly look forward to my own ongoing journey.
You know it's funny. I haven't really looked at any of the photos that I posted yesterday and today since I first posted them two years ago and seeing them now I actually said to myself..."WOW, i'd still wear that!" It has been nice to look back on my evolution and realize just how much I have actually learned from SF and that it is possible to develop a personal style while still remaining MC.It was a long process of trial and error with some minor successes bookended by...
And the very same reasons why I returned