or Connect

Posts by MonkeyFresh

Got my order in, and am overall pretty happy with the shirts, there was only 1 poplin shirt that I have to return because of the variance of the fit; It seems to be from a different factory than the other poplin shirts I ordered and the fit is tighter in the chest... I'm glad they have the return policy with Sears, I've done it with normal Land's End stuff and its really convenient I'll post pics of the fit, I particularly like the oxfords, they're heavier than I...
Just placed an order with the 30% off and free shipping promotion they're running: The Heritage Poplin Shirt Item: 38730-9X59, Berry Pink Bengal Stripe, Size: Small $12.99 Men's Heritage Garment Dyed Oxford Shirt Item: 39136-8X56, Dark Chocolate, Size: Small $16.99 The Heritage Patterned Poplin Item: 39144-8X50, Velvet Plum Plaid, Size: Small $12.99 The Heritage Striped Crewneck Tee Item: 39146-1X51, Gray Heather/True Navy, Size: Small $ 9.99 The...
Quote: Originally Posted by clarksdb Fit looks great man...how tall are you and your weight? I am 5'11" and 158 lbs...thinking of small but I seem way more slim than you and you're wearing small... Im 5'10" 175ish, athletic build, I think small would work on you
Eat more, sleep more Sleep is essential... Trust me, I lift 4 times a week and when I lose a few hours of sleep I feel it the next morning when I'm nodding in and out of sleep in class... On workout days allow at least 6 hours of sleep, ideally I try and hit 7 or 8 although it's hard splitting free time and study time Once you get get a routine going, working out will actually start to give you energy If you just started your lifting program, I'd say allow for more...
Quote: Originally Posted by Rosenberg Dude did you just totally ignore their sizing chart or what? You're a little bigger than me but by their measurements i would have gone with a med. The small look pretty good on you I was lucky enough to have been able to try on everything I wanted to at the Land's End Canvas store in Madison, WI I fit in Uniqlo smalls as far as button downs go, but outerwear I go for mediums incase I want to layer, ...
Quote: Originally Posted by flytothesky what are your measurements? height and weight? and is your henley a small or medium? 5"9.5" 175 lbs. Athletic build and the Henley is a small
Here are some fit pics of the stuff All are size small Red chambray work shirt: Blue striped chambray work shirt: Heritage striped crew neck tee: Heather Jaspe Henley: let me know what you guys think of the fit, I love how it feels but feedback would be nice
Was in Madison, Wisconsin the other week for my fraternity's convention Checked out the Land's End Canvas shop there (as well as Context, picked up some Hillside stuff!) I really love this line... The shirts fit me very nicely (I have a 38" chest and the fit is slim, just right) I scooped the red and the blue striped chambray work shirt, as well as the heritage striped crew neck tee and heather jaspe henley like I said the fit, for me atleast, is slim and just right....
Bought 634 Bs this morning... Awesome sale, can't wait to wear them...!
Quote: Originally Posted by Trapp Any idea when the next Iron Heart 634S restock will be? +1