or Connect

Posts by ddohnggo

cosign on great service from graham. got a guidi q10 bag from calculus and he was A+ would buy again.
just got my virgil grizzly mid folks in light brown and i really like them. sold my virgils, which were half a size too big, in order to get these. regardless of the size, i like the grizzly mid folks better than the virgils. for whatever reason the virgils didn't work with my wardrobe and just looked weird whenever i tried them on.
Idol Brooklyn just started their spring summer 16 sale - up to 40% off. some of their a1923 is on sale including double zip boots; wish they had a 40 in them :/ www.idolbrooklyn.com/collections/sale
Idol Brooklyn just started their spring summer 16 sale - up to 40% off. they have some good rick owens pieces on sale. www.idolbrooklyn.com/collections/sale
thanks for the response. not sure with how paypal freezes things b/c it's never happened to me before. i might offer money to cover the issue, but if he rejects that then i might go down the dispute route. i feel like i have a strong case. however, i know that paypal leans heavily in the direction of the buyer.
not specific to ebay, but it's paypal related. sold something recently via a classifieds thread, the person received it, and now is saying that it's not what they thought it was even though the person agreed that i didn't mislead them and also read the "all sales final" note in the sale thread. i disagree with this . the specific "issue" is around the elbow area of a leather jacket, which he says is a tear, but it's not a tear at all. my question is whether it's worth...
added a few more. similarly selling: = IC: Carol Christian Poell BRUCH suit grey - size 48 brand new $1750 = Amazing CCP suit from 2013 made of a cotton poly blend called BRUCH in a beautiful grey color. The fabric is very dry to the touch and also rigid in a very nice way. The suit has never been worn and is brand new [button hold in jacket is still stitched]. However, I had a tailor alter the pants in the waist to take them out, which can be done again. Only selling...
did a quick search and didn't find it, but is anyone familiar with the sizing on the grizzly mid-folks for this season? are they TTS?
holy shit, that's a great piece. does it use the same nylon as the fw thorson? i have that one and it's fantastic. did any US stores buy this piece b/c i haven't seen it at all.
Is the frank soutien coat from this season? The 3l version looks really good, though the US retail is brutal