or Connect

Posts by Bryan9129

Didn't read. sorry. Good Luck.
Absolutely unbelievably lightweight and buttery soft leather jacket from brunello, field jacket sort of style, nearly black with a slight green hue to the leather, brown lining, really tremendous piece. Detailed Measurements to follow.
This is a really great lightweight cotton suit from Brunello Cucinelli, great coloring and smooth texture as you would expect. More Measurements to follow.
Measurements and description to follow shortly.
Absolutely fantastic Brunello Cucinelli Turtleneck sweater in a Marled Charcoal grey color, retail is 2k, wonderful depth of color, about 3 pounds of pure cashmere!
Brunello Cucinelli Suit, size 48 IT/38 US. 100% authentic, guaranteed. Tag was cut, but in perfect condition with no blemishes, defects. The fit is slim, as is the style of recent Cucinelli items, and accentuates the masculine figure with soft shoulders and a nipped-in waist. 49% Linen/32% Wool/19% Silk Measurements are Approx: Chest - 19'.5' pit to pit Shoulders - 18'' sleeve length 26" Length 30.", waist to hemline 44", , inseam length 34.5", rise height 10", leg...
Hello Styleforum! I am interested in buying Brunello Cucinelli items. Particularly interested in suiting, cashmere / cardigans, shoes, Suit: 48eu Shoe: 8.5-9.0 Post info or PM me if you have anything you'd like to sell. Cheers
Hello, I am looking to buy double monk strap shoes in a size 8.5 or 9 D. The photo attached is a pair of navy Generic Man Monk Man shoes, I would definitely be interested in that pair, but I will take look at whatever you have available if you care to PM me what you might have. For what its worth my tastes are skewed slightly towards the less traditional pieces. I am interested in most colors in some capacity but immediately black, cordovan and possibly navy would be...
Nice Light Grey Luigi Bianchi Mantova Sports Jacket. NWT . Single-breasted cotton sport coat Notch lapels with button hole Chest patch pocket Two lower patch pockets Four-button cuffs Back side vents Partially lined with interior pockets Size and Fit European sizing Slim fit True to size
Fantastic pair of Chrome Hearts glasses in excellent condition. Sterling Silver frames with lazer etched Fluer de lis detailing around the frames, adjustable nose rests, cross detailing at the temple. Temples are crafted from white ebony, cross detailing down the temples, mother of pearl Gothic cross inlay at the end the of temple behind the ear. These glasses have a great weight and feel to them, retail is $2,250.