or Connect

Posts by Bryan9129

I will take a look and see what I can find for you, so far as numbers. I am curious as well; I was going to wear one of my parkas in NYC this next week but I wasn't sure either lol
Hey Europrep, thanks for the comment. I'll be honest with you, I am not 100% sure, I live in Arizona, so not only have I not worn this piece, but we also don't have weather lol. I am going to assume that the shell itself is not weather treated, however I can share with you something I do know about these pieces from altering a few of my other goose down pieces: the down is completely contained in pockets of the lining, it does not touch the shell at all from the inside, I...
Greetings, welcome to my Brunello Cucinelli thread. If you have any questions about my items please let me know.All prices are shipped in the USA - for international shipping please contact.Thanks and Enjoy.ADDED A FEW NEW PIECES HEREA) $6900 Theremore Lined Distressed Moto Jacket -- 50EU - $2,000 [[SPOILER]] B) $6850 Fox Fur Parka - 100% Cashmere Shell + Goose Down Fill -- 50EU - $1,850 [[SPOILER]] B) $1250 Suede Wingtip Boots - 100% Suede -- 42EU - $399 [[SPOILER]] 0)...
Goose Down Parka 50 EU, Cashmere Wool Shell. $1,650 shipped. Shoulders - 18-18.5 Chest - 20.5 Length - 29.5
Hi style forum community. I am trying to get a necklace for my gf for her bday, but my seller will only ship in Italy. I need someone who can have this item shipped to them, then ship it to me in the US and collect a fee for doing so. If anyone can help me, please let me know. Please include your fee structure for assisting me with this issue. Bryan
Will also look at 50 EU
Hello styleforum, I hope this is the correct place to post this. I am looking for someone from Italy who would be willing to receive and ship a parcel for me, from Italy to the US. If anyone is willing, or knows anyone who would be, please let me know and we can work something out. Thank you, Bryan
Didn't read. sorry. Good Luck.
Absolutely unbelievably lightweight and buttery soft leather jacket from brunello, field jacket sort of style, nearly black with a slight green hue to the leather, brown lining, really tremendous piece. Detailed Measurements to follow.
This is a really great lightweight cotton suit from Brunello Cucinelli, great coloring and smooth texture as you would expect. More Measurements to follow.