or Connect

Posts by Bryan9129

Hello, I am looking to buy double monk strap shoes in a size 8.5 or 9 D. The photo attached is a pair of navy Generic Man Monk Man shoes, I would definitely be interested in that pair, but I will take look at whatever you have available if you care to PM me what you might have. For what its worth my tastes are skewed slightly towards the less traditional pieces. I am interested in most colors in some capacity but immediately black, cordovan and possibly navy would be...
Nice Light Grey Luigi Bianchi Mantova Sports Jacket. NWT . Single-breasted cotton sport coat Notch lapels with button hole Chest patch pocket Two lower patch pockets Four-button cuffs Back side vents Partially lined with interior pockets Size and Fit European sizing Slim fit True to size
Fantastic pair of Chrome Hearts glasses in excellent condition. Sterling Silver frames with lazer etched Fluer de lis detailing around the frames, adjustable nose rests, cross detailing at the temple. Temples are crafted from white ebony, cross detailing down the temples, mother of pearl Gothic cross inlay at the end the of temple behind the ear. These glasses have a great weight and feel to them, retail is $2,250.
This item is Brand NWT, never been worn. Savile Row tailor Richard James turns his expert eye to knitwear with this chunky-knit linen cardigan. Superbly constructed in the famous Corgi factory in Wales, the limited elasticity of this smooth fabric ensures it will hold its shape well over time. The sophisticated navy hue can be teamed with a panoply of colours, proving versatile in your wardrobe, and always keeping your outfit well balanced. Navy chunky-knit linen...
Still available.
Looking to buy the F\W 10 Simon Spurr duffle coat pictured in this listing, size 38. Also could be interested in other simon spurr suits and outerwear pieces if the price is right. Feel free to post what you have or PM me if you have the specific coat I am after. Thanks!
SOLD Absolutely fantastic Dolce & Gabbana runway Pea Coat, size 48. This is a wool \ polyamide blend, very warm, lined with a slick quilted material, all Dolce & Gabbana hardawre. Top quality piece!! Pet free and Smoke free home, the piece is in pristine condition. The measurements are as follows. Shoulder : 17.5-18 in Armpit to cuff : 25 in Chest : 19.75 - 20in Enjoy!
Brand NWT Yves Saint Laurent coat out of the fall/winter collection. Black wool double-breasted coat with peak lapels, a leather under-collar trim, button and strap cuffs, flapped front pockets and a buttoned back strap detail. Inspired by precision military tailoring, this warming cover-up from YSL is a lesson in masculine winter refinement; layer it over a roll-neck for a well-groomed look. Peak-Lapel Pea Coat: Nero (black). Peak lapels with button-tab detail;...
I absolutely love this blazer and I'm dangerously close to going to Neiman Marcus in the next couple days and paying retail ($695) for it, though I would obviously greatly prefer to find a deal on it somehow, the list of retailers of Royal Underground is sufficiently small and I have contacted all that are listed on the RU homepage. Its unfortunately not available at Jransom or E-moda or any such sites that u can easily get a 15-25% off discount code on Locations...