or Connect

Posts by Noctone

dude you live in a city where the median income is ~$70k, how can $100k fuck your brain? assuming you're not a shut-in, i guarantee you pass by dozens of people every day that make $100k+I just can't see $100k as mind-blowing money when it's an income that can be achieved by several skilled professions. What blows my mind is people talking about dropping $100k like it's pocket change.e: I also find it kind of weird that anyone on this forum would blanch at that kind of...
Why? Low six figures isn't really all that special these days.
It's definitely a muted wine melange, albeit not to the extent that tonio's picture would make you think (I think the photo is a little bit overexposed). The pictures of the wine melange Slumgum scarf on Suspension Point are a pretty accurate representation of the color.
I was mostly speaking in jest, @Biggskip. Houses, marriage and family are cool for those that are down with it. I don't think, though, that not wanting those things is necessarily an indication of short thinking and self-absorption. Some people are just a little bit more transient and individualistic.
on the other hand, as an renter i don't have to worry about wanting to move and finding myself upside down on a mortgage.
booze, food and clothes are better
aka people who have children
buying a house is for suckers
Also distracting: Isachenko shitposts.