or Connect

Posts by Noctone

[[SPOILER]] I can second @Synthese's recs on the botanic gardens and the art museum. He's also pretty spot-on for relatively short trips up into the mountains. It's a shame that Aspen is so far away, because the scenic route there is a fun drive and has some jaw-dropping views, and the nearby Maroon Bells are arguably the most scenic spot in the entire state. There's also a shop up in Aspen, Pitkin County Dry Goods, that carries Common Projects, John Elliott and (starting...
agreedo. just got back a few days ago from a five week work trip to maui, wore my tropical wool EG balloon pants a fuckton.
i just got a pair of the linen over leather derbies from calculus last week, they're p great imo but ymmv. e: not sure how much i'd like linen over leather in a lighter color like those boots, though, might be a real bitch and a half to keep clean
i think project no 8 gave up on the label a while ago too
sk manor hill perhaps? been waffling back and forth for weeks whether i should give their linen lab coat a shot
not really though? i just bought a new pair from frans boone for their full (VAT excluded) retail and it was only about 300 USD
Sometimes Russ wears some silly shit but a lot of times he wears dope shit. He's cool in my book.
speaking of which, i have a pair of the white lows coming tomorrow and frankly it's absurd that it took me this long to pick up a pair
not like it's gonna blow up our spot, so who gives a shit?
I wasn't aware fanny packs were back en vogue.