or Connect

Posts by Noctone

none of the Snooze locations I know of (I think there are three of them?) are next to a Whole Foods. I'd never heard of Armitage & McMillan before but yeah it appears they're still in business. and I have to side with Synthese on Evergreen, it's a boring little town for people who want to live in the mountains but still need to be close to the city for whatever reason. there's very little of value there for someone looking to ~experience~ the mountains.
yes
[[SPOILER]] I can second @Synthese's recs on the botanic gardens and the art museum. He's also pretty spot-on for relatively short trips up into the mountains. It's a shame that Aspen is so far away, because the scenic route there is a fun drive and has some jaw-dropping views, and the nearby Maroon Bells are arguably the most scenic spot in the entire state. There's also a shop up in Aspen, Pitkin County Dry Goods, that carries Common Projects, John Elliott and (starting...
agreedo. just got back a few days ago from a five week work trip to maui, wore my tropical wool EG balloon pants a fuckton.
i just got a pair of the linen over leather derbies from calculus last week, they're p great imo but ymmv. e: not sure how much i'd like linen over leather in a lighter color like those boots, though, might be a real bitch and a half to keep clean
i think project no 8 gave up on the label a while ago too
sk manor hill perhaps? been waffling back and forth for weeks whether i should give their linen lab coat a shot
not really though? i just bought a new pair from frans boone for their full (VAT excluded) retail and it was only about 300 USD
Sometimes Russ wears some silly shit but a lot of times he wears dope shit. He's cool in my book.
speaking of which, i have a pair of the white lows coming tomorrow and frankly it's absurd that it took me this long to pick up a pair