or Connect

Posts by Noctone

Yeah just saw something about UPS and FedEx both being behind on shipments, citing weather or a glut of shipments or some such bullshit. I did have UPS deliver a package a day early last week or the week before, which like never ever happens.
Saturday night: Wu/Ploier/Schneider/Buttero
first thing you need to do is stop doing really dumb poses.
I remember seeing a lot of Infiniti and Lexus cars in Omaha, which thinking back on it makes a lot of sense because that city is like the epitome of middling middle class.
einstine you say the weirdest things
I'm skeptical about these stories that pop up from time to time, but also don't really know enough about the situations to call anyone an outright liar. I do find it interesting that the complainers always threaten to post email chains but never do... But seriously this is not the place to handle these things. For what it's worth, I've ordered direct from Zam like half a dozen times over the past couple years and I've never had even the slightest problem. Shipping is slow...
You must be British.
VtB/Geller/Elliott/Ploier/Ann D Those rust colored spots aren't real, some weird artifact of the photo.
UP/JE/PW/CP
Yeah, context does matter. I work in a field (engineering) where if you're not making $100k+ by the time you're 35, you really fucked up somewhere along the line. And I work in an office where I'm one of the few people who doesn't make $100k+ (probably will next year though). So it seems a bit more normal to me. Don't get me wrong though, I think it's still a lot of money - when the day comes that I have my student loans paid off ($850/month ) and I'm still pulling in that...