Posts by Noctone

fyi the geller x CPs have a wide ankle opening so they're actually really well-suited for straight leg jeans
Suspension Point sale is too legit, couldn't help myself. Attachment Forme Lemaire
Madness lies that way.
Pretty sure that's a Farfetch fuckup, that model is wearing a V (M).
Err, how so? Their sizing is pretty standard and consistent.
A Kind of Guise would be a cool addition. And not that there's a shortage of places to buy them from, but I think Lemaire and Attachment could also fit in well. If S.E.H Kelly ever decides to expand and have a North American retailer I think they would be firmly in the NMWA wheelhouse.
i haven't had a chance to check out the ultra warm heattech but i bought a bunch of the extra warm a couple years ago and it served me pretty well during a winter up on the edge of the arctic circle
Nope
Err, weird, if anything I would say the instep on these is pretty roomy. Only part of the shoe I could see as being tight for some people is the toebox.
Yeah I just took my normal CP size and they fit just fine. As I mentioned long ago when I bought the charcoal ones, I wish the ankle opening wasn't so big, but it's not a deal breaker. Still pretty great boots to wear with pants that aren't aggressively tapered. Actually ended up picking up another pair in sand when KNYEW dropped their prices to absurdly low levels.