or Connect

Posts by Noctone

maybe reedo was speaking french
Wu Year's Eve is gonna fuckin own JElliott/ZamB/JElliott/AnnD
Well first of all why are you posting this in WAYWT?But to maybe answer your question, have you tried tracking it through Canada Post? It's been my experience that USPS tracking gets all kinds of fucked up on international packages when the package is not in the United States.
Oh great unsolicited credit card advice chat again.
Are credit card companies tightening up who they give cards to or something? I got my first one way back in my sophomore year of undergrad, was unsecured and I don't think I had to have a cosigner either.
People don't seem to like it? Last time I posted a fit with it there were like half a dozen people lamenting their inability to find it in their size.
Customs is based on country of origin (i.e. where the goods were manufactured), not where they are sold from, AFAIK.
Was gonna buy that in IV towards the end of the season if it was still available.
Nobody said the USPS receives government funding, so umm congratulations on winning an argument with a figment of your imagination.
This is where I remind everyone that a large number of Republicans and their base would like to shut down the USPS and let private companies handle all mail.