or Connect

Posts by Noctone

Woman I thought was the final piece of the puzzle in my life just broke up with me completely out of nowhere. Over email.
On a related note: I just farted.
I have three shirts, one from S/S '12 and two from A/W '12. S/S shirt the sleeves are a little bit long, but not ridiculously so; A/W shirts are pretty much perfect.
Oh haha didn't even realize the hood and shirt could be mistaken as one thing. Nah, the hood is part of the jacket.Def jacket from S/S '13.
eli isn't it like balls deep into summer down there? how you wearin that jacket in that shit? dig it though, was within a hair's breadth of buying the navy wool version about half a dozen times over the season.
Schneider/ZamB/John Elliott/Ann D
tech companies have the most asinine recruiting/interviewing/hiring processes, i dunno how people put up with that bullshit.
Holy shit A/W '14 looks so goddamn good.
Lookbook photos are pretty cool, albeit slightly annoying that you can't really see much of the clothes themselves in some of the pictures. From what I can tell it looks like a really fuckin great collection, though, especially the outerwear. Gonna save like every penny I can for SP pre-order, assuming that happens again. Super excited that NMWA will be carrying Schneider starting this spring, was starting to worry about the attrition of Western Hemisphere stockists.
Guess something was happening after all: http://wrongweather.tumblr.com/post/73749240311/wrong-weather-paris-mens-fashion-week-aw14Love the pants, very Dries-esque.