or Connect

Posts by Noctone

I have that reversible quilted jacket as well. The sleeves are tight enough that you can forget about wearing it over anything other than thin underlayers unless you size up (and even then idk if you would gain much space), and as mentioned by others the shoulders and chest are a bit tight relative to the waist. But I still like it quite a bit and was wearing it fairly regularly up until I moved and had to put most of my clothes in storage for the time being. Contrary to...
Really want that hooded duffle coat. Damn you unemployment.
Zam Barrett overdyed soft j pants.
Old ass pair of R.M. Williams, French Veal Calf Turnout iirc.
more like village idiot but ok
Her point is certainly applicable when viewed through the lens of this forum -- I think most people here are trying to build their wardrobes towards something that they can look at in the morning and see a bevy of cohesive, quality options that seamlessly match their lifestyle (as opposed to sighing and lamenting the incompleteness of it) -- but I think it falls apart when applied to the general population as she seems to be trying to do. People didn't necessarily curate...
Bougie boomer blinded by a bubble of privilege whines about "kids these days" and conflates correlation with causation, film at 11.
Archive probably.
Speaking of which, AmRag finally put shit up online. And by put shit up I mean it says "coming soon."