or Connect

Posts by Noctone

I quite like the S/S collection. Have a few pre-order items coming soon from Suspension Point and I like what I've seen elsewhere as well. NMWA selection looks really good so far.
just caught up on 40+ pages of fits and all i got to say is damn people killin it Ploier/Silent/ZamB/AnnD
S/S '12 I believe.
bah BAH hell of a lot of good stuff in the pre-order but i don't really have the cash to drop on it. :[
Was just starting to finally feel sorta kinda okay after being abruptly and mysteriously dumped last Monday, and then stupid me opened up Facebook tonight and bam right at the top of the page: she's in a relationship - with her roommate. Feeling really dumb for not deleting her right away.
Take notes, people who have to justify their kops to a significant other.
My immediate reaction is that the boots seem a bit chunky for the rest of the outfit but it still owns.
well this conversation certainly went in unexpected places :/
Forgot to quote this. Don't misunderstand me, I don't view relationships as part of some checklist. I already have a great job and live in a city I love and generally have a pretty awesome life, and she complemented that.
I figure it has something to do with it, although to what extent I don't know. Nursing isn't at all what she intended to start a career in, but rather came to her as a calling after undergrad. She's been having a really difficult time reconciling her propensity to connect with her patients with the fact that a lot of them die (she works in a cardiothoracic ICU). It's one thing to have doubts about your job, but having doubts about what you feel is your calling is probably...