or Connect

Posts by Noctone

Yes please.
Bingo. S.E.H Kelly makes incredibly well-crafted clothing with high quality materials, but it's crucial to note that most of their outerwear is geared towards a temperate climate.
Yeah I'll see if I can't snap a fit with the Pierre shirt this weekend, assuming I get one or both days off.
What size do you need? Frans Boone has every size from 40-46 (except 44) available for €328.93 + €22.50 shipping (so roughly $400). [[SPOILER]] e: Just a general FYI, always buy CPs from European retailers if you can help it. Their prices are almost always significantly lower than American/Canadian retailers.
I think it's a bit of a straw man to say that people are getting hounded for asking about sales, per se. People ask about sales all the time itt without getting harangued. What draws most of the ire are (a) the crazy coupon lady equivalents of the men's fashion world who very clearly care very little about men's fashion in and of itself as a thing to be enjoyed and appreciated, but rather are just chasing the sale for sport; and (b) the assholes that expect a Per Se dinner...
If there was ever such a thing as a singular StyleForum aesthetic, it faded into the past a long, long time ago.
lane splitting in the Bay Area seems like a terrifying prospect
Yeah motorcycles are cool and all, but I have zero desire to ride one and I'll definitely never buy one. Russian roulette on two wheels imo.
cf. the guy who lived next to me freshmen year of college that wrote an editorial in the college newspaper about why seat belt laws are tyranny and then promptly died a few months later in a car accident after being thrown from the vehicle because he wasn't wearing a seatbelt (everyone else in the vehicle were wearing seat belts and only suffered minor scrapes and bruises)
my anecdotal experience has been that "keep right except to pass" laws are actually counterproductive because Americans are immature assholes who love nothing more than spitting in the face of anyone telling them to exercise common sense and courtesy