or Connect

Posts by Noctone

tts
Waiting for @sipang to put us all to shame.
Portland has a pretty mild climate by almost any reasonable measure. No, I don't think it's an oceanic paradise, but it's definitely temperate in comparison to a large majority of the States. I mean the all time record low for the place is -3F and below freezing temps are limited to a handful of days out of the year.8 jackets/coats, 3 scarves, 1 pair of trousers, 3 shirts and 6 knits. With 2 more jackets and 2 more knits arriving soon.
Don't you live in Portland reedo? I thought it was spring-like there pretty much the entire year. I still prefer A/W-wear over S/S-wear, but I get more use out of the latter than the former these days. Way more dry, temperate days here than anything else. And I for one am quite grateful for Schneider's (typically) slim sleeves, works perfectly for my body type.
Whoa lookbook did not do justice to that, fabric looks very nice.
There's a pretty decent chance I'll pick it up at some point, though probably not for at least a month or two.
I quite like the S/S collection. Have a few pre-order items coming soon from Suspension Point and I like what I've seen elsewhere as well. NMWA selection looks really good so far.
just caught up on 40+ pages of fits and all i got to say is damn people killin it Ploier/Silent/ZamB/AnnD
S/S '12 I believe.
bah BAH hell of a lot of good stuff in the pre-order but i don't really have the cash to drop on it. :[