or Connect

Posts by Noctone

Umm, I hope you got permission to share that...
My apartment's floors are polished concrete everywhere except the bedroom and it owns.
Isn't sizing up, if you're in between sizes, kind of implicit in "tts"?
tts
Waiting for @sipang to put us all to shame.
Portland has a pretty mild climate by almost any reasonable measure. No, I don't think it's an oceanic paradise, but it's definitely temperate in comparison to a large majority of the States. I mean the all time record low for the place is -3F and below freezing temps are limited to a handful of days out of the year.8 jackets/coats, 3 scarves, 1 pair of trousers, 3 shirts and 6 knits. With 2 more jackets and 2 more knits arriving soon.
Don't you live in Portland reedo? I thought it was spring-like there pretty much the entire year. I still prefer A/W-wear over S/S-wear, but I get more use out of the latter than the former these days. Way more dry, temperate days here than anything else. And I for one am quite grateful for Schneider's (typically) slim sleeves, works perfectly for my body type.
Whoa lookbook did not do justice to that, fabric looks very nice.
There's a pretty decent chance I'll pick it up at some point, though probably not for at least a month or two.
I quite like the S/S collection. Have a few pre-order items coming soon from Suspension Point and I like what I've seen elsewhere as well. NMWA selection looks really good so far.