or Connect

Posts by Noctone

This discussion is making me so fucking sad right now.
Dude...
RA and Doshaburi used to, but haven't for at least a couple of seasons I think. Pretty much just Suspension Point and a handful of Japanese shops anymore. She changed things up and did womenswear this season, dunno if that's a permanent change or just a one-off though.
Shipping is included within continental US, elsewhere will have to be adjusted up accordingly. Measurements are available upon request. These run a little tight, would recommend them for a true 46.
Shipping is included within continental US, elsewhere will have to be adjusted up accordingly. Measurements are available upon request.
Shipping is included within continental US, elsewhere will have to be adjusted up accordingly. Measurements are available upon request. Can't remember if this is actually tagged as a 48, it's a sample. But it does fit a true 48 very well.
Shipping is included within continental US, elsewhere will have to be adjusted up accordingly. Measurements are available upon request.
I've worked with an electrician a couple of times who lost his ring finger because he jumped down off of a piece of equipment and his ring caught on a corner or something, popped the whole finger right off.
Dunno when it happened but Forward has a handful of items available. Don't think I've ever seen hats from Schneider before.
speak for yourself pal