or Connect

Posts by theace314

#1BRAND: FRAYCONDITION: Brand New with Tags and BoxSIZE: 16 / 41SLEEVE: 34/35FABRIC: 100% CottonCOLOR: Navy and White StripeCUFF: ButtonPrice: 179.99 including ConUs shipping. Buyer responsible for transaction costs. Paypal preferred. [[SPOILER]] #2BRAND: FRAYCONDITION: Brand New with TagsSIZE: 15.75 / 40SLEEVE: 34/35FABRIC: 100% CottonCOLOR: Blue and White Mini StripeCUFF: ButtonPrice: 159.99 including ConUs shipping. Buyer responsible for transaction costs. Paypal...
Shoulders: 17.75"Pit-to-Pit: 21.25"Waist: 19.50"Thanks for looking!!!
Nice!
Medium, I think good for year round wear. Maybe a little hot in the summer.Width of opening around 32" inseam is a little bigger than 8.50"Per this methodology (https://www.moderntailor.com/static/mt/men_pants_measureguide.pdf), the half thigh measurement is about 13"
INFO SIZE: EU50 (34) MATERIAL: Super 120s wool COLOR: Rich grayish brown STYLE: Flat Front CONDITION: New With Tags MEASUREMENTS Waist: 33.75 inches Rise: 10.50 inches Inseam: 38.00 inches (unhemmed) Price: $165 $149 shipped ConUS Buyer is responsible for any transaction costs that are incurred. Will ship worldwide at cost.
Yeah, the cashmere is very usual. Super light and soft.I don't know what to make of the inseam. Maybe it was originally custom made for someone? Maybe they mis-measured and ran out of length? Maybe they wanted to copy the Thom Browne style? I guess whatever the intentions it is up to the buyer for what works for them
A steal of a deal – if you can use the shorter inseamBrand: ROTACondition: NEWMaterial: 100% CASHMEREColor: DARK GRAY [[SPOILER]] MEASUREMENTS:Waist: 35”Inseam: 28” (unhemmed)Rise: 11”Width at ankle: 8.25”Price: $165 shipped ConUSBuyer responsible for choosing payment options and is responsible for transaction costs. Paypal preferred.
Closet sale!Buyer responsible for method any transaction fees occurring from payment. Paypal preferred.Will ship internationally at cost; PM me.Tie 1 [[SPOILER]] Tie 2 [[SPOILER]] Tie 3 [[SPOILER]] Tie 4BRAND: E. Marinella NapoliCOLOR: Midnight navy with red, yellow and blue motifPATTERN: GeometricalMEASUREMENTS: 59.5” x 3.50”CONDITION: New Without Tags. No noticeable flaws. Never worn. Very crisp.PRICE: $119 shipped ConUS [[SPOILER]] Tie 5BRAND: CharvetCOLOR: Red with...
Thanks!!!!
Brand: La Vera Sartoria Napoletana (Orazio Luciano) Description: Light-weight spring overcoat / rain coat / jacket Size: Labeled EU 58 (US 48). Fits like EU 56 (US 46) Condition: Brand New with Basting Color: Deep Dark Navy Fabric: Labeled Seta. Feels like Rayon. Style: 3 Button, Two Pockets Cuffs: Non-working. Buttons and thread included Handwork: Everywhere!!! Shoulders, collar, all seams (back, front, side, arm) Price: $499 shipped ConUS Buyer is responsible for...