or Connect

Posts by aMb

A staple RLBL navy suit in a summer linen. In great condition. Hasn't had much rotation in my wardrobe so has certainly been used less than a dozen times. Tagged 38R but I have had the sleeve length and inseam shortened so more suited to a 38S potentially. Chest 20 Length from BOC 29.25 Sleeve 23.5 Shoulder 18.50 Waist 15.25 Inseam 29.75 (+2) Rise 9.5 Leg opening 8.5 Includes shipping to the UK. Please ask for EU/Worldwide shipping.
A staple RLBL charcoal suit with a subtle pinstripe in a medium weight wool. In some lights there is a brown tint to the suit. In great condition. Hasn't had much rotation in my wardrobe so has certainly been used less than half a dozen times Chest 20 Length from BOC 29.25 Sleeve 23.75 Shoulder 18.25 Waist 16.25 Inseam 29.5 Rise 9.5 Leg opening 8.5 Includes shipping to the UK. Please ask for EU/Worldwide shipping.
Purchased these a couple of years ago and have been used a couple of times on vacation, but otherwise have been sitting in my wardrobe. In a nice cotton/linen blend with some wonderful details - buttonholes, hand sewing etc. Waist 14.75 Inseam 29.75 (+1.25) Rise 9.5 Leg opening 7.5 Includes shipping to the UK. Please ask for EU/Worldwide shipping.
These have unfortunately been sitting in my wardrobe unused for the last year, I've only worn them a couple of times after getting them hemmed, in a really nice cashmere. Measurements below: Waist 15" Rise 10" Inseam 29.25 (+ 2.5" ) Opening 8" Includes shipping to the UK, can ship worldwide at additional cost.
Thanks - it's a 3 roll 2 quarter lined SC with patch pockets. It would be nice to have some trousers with it to be able to wear it as a casual suit though!
Today
Today