or Connect

Posts by surrender

Thirded. They may look a bit better with some wear, but I'll probably just use them as beach pants. Or I could try dyeing them in Rit
As a basis for comparison: I recently had to donate a bunch of Brooks Brothers ESF size 14.5 oxfords because I put on weight (muscle, I swear) and they were skin-tight in the chest and stomach, while my size S Band of Outsiders shirts still fit, albeit a bit snugly in the chest. YMMV, of course.
Extra slim fits are absolutely not billowy, especially the dress shirts. They're currently 40% off for orders of 4+. Pants: Uniqlo and Brooks Brothers Milano fit.
Nah, I went for the regular Supima shirts
For some reason, dress shirt sale prices don't show up if you're logged into a corporate membership account. Anyway, I snagged 4 extra slim fit shirts - 3 button-down collar, one spread. Maybe I'm lucky, but they fit extremely well and $49 is a great price.
I can take one when it gets here on Thursday. I ended up getting pink - could be a good beater version of my Schneider shirts.
Long-sleeve broadcloth shirts are $19.99 this week. Ordered a couple - think this one is my favorite. http://www.uniqlo.com/us/store/lifewear/men-extra-fine-cotton-broadcloth-check-long-sleeve-shirt/075386-11-005
It was 45 when I went to work this morning and the forecast high was 68, so I thought I could get away with wearing Heattech under a thin sweater and some jeans. 83 when I left the office
double post
Received three linen shirts today in XS today - two white, one plaid. Size S was much too long and baggy (5'8"), but these fit really well. The only downside is that the collar is too tight, but I don't plan on wearing them with ties. On the other hand, I'm not too impressed with the premium v-neck. I wear a size M in Everlane tees, but the Uniqlo size M feels a bit tighter and the v-neck is too shallow. The dry deodorant mesh tank-tops from the undershirt section (also...