or Connect

Posts by JeffsWood

You still have the 42r around? I don't need tuxedo right now, but my current tux is too big and this is the style I have been looking for.
I use to have this problem when I was 13 and would daydream about Blair from the Facts of Life before going up to the black board. Now I worry more about "shrinkage"
Quote: Originally Posted by spence Exactly...it's a permanent lifestyle change or it won't work. I've gone through two large drops...a big one about 60 pounds 12 years ago and I just lost about 34 this spring after getting fat again. You have to eat to live, so establishing the good behavior is key. Once I hit my target, which is soon I know I can probably enjoy some of the carbs I've been avoiding, but I can't ever go back to how things were unless...
Quote: Originally Posted by Vivek "I didn't eat anything, but then when I got really hungry, i'd take a cube of cheese, and eat it" Surely 50lbs in 3 months isn't healthy, unless you're under a medically supervised plan? I would have also assumed that it was not healthy to loose that much weight that fast before I did this. But, yes it was a medically supervised plan. I ended up eating more volume then I ever had, but most of the volume...
I also bought from him a few weeks back, great seller, fast ship, he sells the real deal.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba I'll figure something out thanks for you opinions. i think you guys are simply lashing out at me because you feel i'm not up to the style forum standards for someone who wants to help people find nice clothes. I'm trying to help people avoid many of the pitfalls that people giving advice at the mall will lead them into, so if you cant appreciate that, thats just fine. I am not reading it that...
I just dropped 50lbs, well I was losnig the weight I did get a few things tailored (found a cheap place to do it as it didn't need to be great) I also bought a few cheap items on the way down - dress pants and odd jacket. Overall I basically looked not great well I was in transition. But as I dropped the weight over 3 months it wasn't a huge deal. Right now I am in the process of rebuilding my wardrobe. As for dress shirts, I was amazed at what could be done for...
Quote: Originally Posted by mykel67 It looks kind of "magician-y". I would also consider removing the bracelet. +1 Make that bracelet disapear Mr. Angel! I like this shot better then your last ones, but I sill can't say I like it. Also I like the other odd jacket look better. PS: One of these days I'll have to put my own pictures up for review (I am worried already)
My wife hated AE Weybridges before I bought them, now they ar her favorites. I on the other hand like them less now. MY wife loves broguing on any shoe, but she also a fan of square toes.
Quote: Originally Posted by SkinnyGoomba I have to disagree with the full suit. First, its not what i typically wear, even in a business situation. My boss at my current job made $100M last year and he wears odd jackets and trousers, infact he rarely wears a tie....so i dont think its a deal breaker to wear a jacket and trousers. Next, i'm planning on standing out subtly, but not so much that i dont get noticed. A navy, charcoal or black suit...