or Connect

Posts by JeffsWood

Can't you just put your shoe trees in when you are done? I mean really is 5minutes with no trees in going to hurt your shoes?
I have them in this colour and dark brown, both get the most wear of my Ae's. Great price great shoe
Quote: Originally Posted by Bravo340 Can someone explain, please, how/where the seller got these so cheap? Thank you. He gave head to Allen BTY chances are he got them 10% or more cheaper then this. Try as you might you have a tough time doing better then this, if you need PA this is a great buy
I would like to get a label with my name or initials sewn into my overcoats and rain jackets. Does any know a source? I may just have to ask my tailor as I am sure these aren't hard to come by.
Quote: Originally Posted by R-H I'm probably not the best one to ask. I'd pose that question to the thread and hopefully you will get answers based on your sizing and location. I'm a 45r, and we likely live in different countries. Not a criticism towards you, but I did the same thing when I started trying to dress better. I wasted a bunch of money on cheap suits, shirts, shoes etc. Soon after I realized most of that stuff was crap. I should have...
Quote: Originally Posted by The Muffin I've been trying on the suits to show a few people and theyre all telling me Im being too harsh on me and I fit fine. I even measured myself Im right at 36. I didnt know about the two buttons making me look taller. That helps alot. The position I will most likely be taking in January will actually be a equal or lower income and even relocating. Whats a good suit? Thanks. Whats a 3 roll? I hadnt thought about a...
Quote: Originally Posted by changy Drink a ton of water before they weigh you the first time. Dont consume anything before they weigh you the second time. Hope you did this... Quote: Originally Posted by Scrumhalf If you don't mind violating the spirit of the contest a bit, you might want to consider doing what fighters do to make weight. I don't read bb.com, but go to this link and scroll down about 2/3rds of the...
Quote: Originally Posted by iampeter stress causes eye twitches(work related, lack of sleep related) i can personally relate to lack of sleep for a constant eye twitch issue. started sleeping normally and everything normalized. Quote: Originally Posted by jbharris88 +1 get some rest. relax. try some breathing exercises or yoga or something. or get laid. Quote: Originally Posted by...
Quote: Originally Posted by JMRouse I usually don't even bother with a phone call. Text them to say hi and when I hear back I ask them if they want to do lunch or something. I never do the FB request before we have gone out a few times. That just seems like a bad idea to me. I don't even bother texting them, I get their number then never make contact again, that really shows them who's boss....