Posts by Phrost

You've got a picture of the Uniqlo U down bomber? I haven't seen it in online.
You live in NYC right? There's a good amount of Asian hair stylists in the city who specialize in working with Asian hair. The better ones are a bit more expensive though.It makes sense that Asian hair stylists know what they're doing, just like Black and Hispanic barbers know what they're doing.The thing I've noticed is that Asian guys need to leave their hair longer than most in order to give the impression of texture, since their hair is thick and straight.A lot of the...
Canelo does slow down and gets a bit winded in the later rounds. His hand speed and work rate noticeably drops as his fights go on. However, Golovkin doesn't have too much experience fighting 12 round fights. He looked tired and a little bit fatigued in the Brook fight, which is kind of unusual from him. Golovkin was a bit wild in the Brook fight though, so that fight probably isn't the best representation of his abilities. I think I revise my theory on how someone can...
How much did he get you for
The women's Lemaire MA-1 is $79.90 and men's is $89.90. I was saying to OccultaVexillum that if he wanted to save $30, he should look at the women's mainline MA-1 that's $49.90. The US prices are about $10 more across the board compared to Canada and UK, probably to account for the strong dollar. It sucks that the men's Lemaire bomber is $40 more than the mainline one and $10 more than the women's version. I agree about the storm placket, it's actually useful to keep...
You ended up getting the textured lambswool crew neck sweater, right?How do you like it? Is the wool thick/scratchy/comfortable to wear? How did the sweater look in Red and Navy?I think the Work Jacket looks better in the larger size, especially if you plan on layering it. How thick is it?The MA-1 bomber looks good in the pictures. I'll curious to check it out in person.If it's a similar fabric to the women's mainline one, I may exchange them. It sucks that it's priced $40...
WE DON'T CARE ABOUT MARGIELA. WHERE'S THE LOVE FOR ENYCE, AKADEMIKS, AND LRG FAM?PICS OR GTFO
I saw a girl wearing the mainline Olive green women's MA-1 bomber in the street the other day.It looked really good and flattering on her, but I kinda like girls in bombers though From the pictures, the Women's miainline and Lemaire version look pretty similar, other than the Lemaire one being reversible.If you're looking to save $30, consider the mainline version. I actually had it in my hands for a bit and I'd recommend it.The nylon outer and ribbing used is substantial...
People see Canelo as a seek and destroy kind of fighter because of his Mexican heritage and highlight reel knockouts, but he's actually a pretty smart counter puncher. Canelo's style reminds me of Nacho Beristain's style of boxing - fluid combination counter punching. Watch Marquez highlight reels and compare them with Canelo. The thing that Canelo lacks is footwork. He's slow on his feet and isn't the best at cutting the ring off. However, he does have pretty good...
I'm surprised that Lomachenko vs Walters got made. I'm a big fan of Lomachenko and think he's immensely talented, but I think he's got a big challenge with Walters. Walters is not only taller, but he has a significant reach advantage over Lomachenko. Walters is likely the bigger puncher as well. I think Walters might be the favorite in this fight. There is an advantage in having that pro experience. We saw it with Lomachenko in his fight against Salido. I'd look forward...