or Connect

Posts by Phrost

I want to see Ward really tested in the Kovalev fight. In my eyes, he's still growing and trying new things out in each fight. I'm curious to see how Ward will close the distance on Kovalev. Can he impose his will and bully Kovalev on the ropes, like he did with Froch? Will Andre be able to use all of his tricks, like the headbutts, forearms, and shoulders to frustrate and land on Kovalev? Can Kovalev keep Ward at that long/middle range he likes to fight at and...
Let me guess, this type of sole? I don't know the proper name for it, but they were really popular a few seasons (years?) ago.
@StanleyVanBuren would you humor me and show your SO your other half's pictures. Please tell us if she can tell the difference.
Didn't Tyson have a net worth of $300 million at one point in time?We know the story all too well of rich athletes blowing away their fortune. From what we've seen on the 24/7 specials, Pacquiao doesn't like to say no to people either.I recently read an article where Pacquiao said That doesn't sound like someone who's as financially secure as we assume, especially when he supports all of the stragglers he has around.I don't want to see Pacquiao tarnish his legacy by...
It is sad, but that's how most boxers and a lot of athletes end up in their retirement: broke and severely past their primes. Pacquiao needs to be more financially responsible. He's obviously allowing people to get free rides, which is probably prolonging his retirement. I never bought much into pre-fight weights. These guys cut so much weight to gain advantages at the lower weight classes. It'll be a shame to see the massacre of a very solid welterweight in Brook. I...
God damn I'd be surprised if @willy cheesesteak isn't pre-diabetic or doesn't have high blood pressure. You should make a list on your blog or something. Recommend me some good LES/Chinatown spots please. There's been a bunch of new places popping up and I'm looking for new places to eat. I had Morgenstern's Ice Cream recently and it's pretty good. Out of all of the new artisanal ice cream shops popping up in the city, this one is actually pretty nice and has some unique...
Yeah, I have the same issues as you. The hip pockets are too high to comfortably use, so they'd be used to hold things. The short back length is my main gripe. Edit: Here's a pic of the back
Critics bring up Ward being knocked down by Boone, but what's funny is that Kovalev was knocked down in his fight against Boone as well. Now that Andre is a little older and more flat-footed than he was in the Super Six, this is a more interesting fight that gives Kovalev more of a chance. I personally find Ward entertaining to watch at times, especially when he's able to manhandle and bully guys on the inside. Unless Kovalev hurts Ward and presents a constant threat to...
The 1st picture is the men's in Small and the 2nd picture is the women's in Large. I went up 2 sizes in the women's version. The shirt I wore in the pictures is relatively short compared to my usual shirts, so the jacket length is a little misleading, especially on the women's one. My main concern on the women's one is the back length. The back ribbing is more cropped and just covers the waistband on my pants. Thanks for the feedback.
That's odd, since I have similar shoulder and chest measurements as you. The 2nd picture is the women's version in a Large.While the XL solved some of the length issues I have with the jacket, it was too big in the body. The L is already a little roomy in the body, but nothing too crazy.It adds to the roundness and poofy-ness of the jacket. The 1st jacket is a bit more comfortable though, since it's more snug and the fabric is thinner and lighter.I really don't understand...