or Connect

Posts by Phrost

Anyone else have experience?I've read that the butyl leather soles on these are oily and the adhesives used to glue the half sole sometimes have trouble sticking to it. I'm guessing wearing the leather sole down a bit is not a bad idea?Does anyone have recommendations for an affordable cobbler in NYC, preferably downtown?I've read of B Nelson and Minas Shoe Repair. I'd like to have a half sole fitted before the winter weather hits the city.
If anyone can pull of terrorist chic...
AzNs reading this4/5 of younger Asian men's hairstyles are derivatives of the crew cut (longer tuft of hair up front and on top and short back and sides). AKA Gohan teenage years.Most of those look bad. It's likely an overreaction to the mushroom haircut (likely with the part in the middle) their mothers made them get when they were children.I think the comb over (fade the sides for younger/stylish guys) and shorter, slightly faded Caesar hairstyles look good for straight...
Hair grows back, unless you're completely bald. Remember ghettoasty, don't make life decisions without consulting us first!
Oh, that one. Yeah I'm not a fan. Wasn't last year's quilted diamond pattern one part of the regular line? What did you think of the Uniqlo U bomber? Fabric, fit, and overall quality compared to the regular nylon bomber? Did any of the Uniqlo U stuff stand out to you? It depends on whether the bomber or denim jacket fits in your overall wardrobe. I'd try on the denim jacket in person though. The US sized denim jacket was a bit too baggy in the sleeves for me.
You've got a picture of the Uniqlo U down bomber? I haven't seen it in online.
You live in NYC right? There's a good amount of Asian hair stylists in the city who specialize in working with Asian hair. The better ones are a bit more expensive though.It makes sense that Asian hair stylists know what they're doing, just like Black and Hispanic barbers know what they're doing.The thing I've noticed is that Asian guys need to leave their hair longer than most in order to give the impression of texture, since their hair is thick and straight.A lot of the...
Canelo does slow down and gets a bit winded in the later rounds. His hand speed and work rate noticeably drops as his fights go on. However, Golovkin doesn't have too much experience fighting 12 round fights. He looked tired and a little bit fatigued in the Brook fight, which is kind of unusual from him. Golovkin was a bit wild in the Brook fight though, so that fight probably isn't the best representation of his abilities. I think I revise my theory on how someone can...
How much did he get you for
The women's Lemaire MA-1 is $79.90 and men's is $89.90. I was saying to OccultaVexillum that if he wanted to save $30, he should look at the women's mainline MA-1 that's $49.90. The US prices are about $10 more across the board compared to Canada and UK, probably to account for the strong dollar. It sucks that the men's Lemaire bomber is $40 more than the mainline one and $10 more than the women's version. I agree about the storm placket, it's actually useful to keep...